Review the last movie you saw thread

Went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel a couple of nights ago. It was amusing, and some people laughed out loud at it; I didn't think it was quite that funny, but recommend seeing it. Along with a good storyline, it was visually very impressive. It has an all star cast, but most of them are cameos.

Frost/Nixon. Interesting film about interviews done with Nixon after his resignation. It's a few years old now. I was a bit ignorant about Nixon, so it was informative.

The last Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler flick, Blended wasn't as bad as has been made out, totally predictable plotline, done in his typical way, but I enjoyed it, just turn off your brain and laugh at dumb shit like a 3 year old watching a dog running from its own farts :lol:

I watched Django Unchained a couple of nights ago. It's a pretty entertaining film with typical Tarantino violence. Also watched Pulp Fiction the other day. I saw it in the 1990s after everyone had been raving about it and was a bit disappointed, but watching it again I thought it was really good.

I believe Django Unchained is Quentin's greatest film. Saw Pulp Fiction four times at the cinema. Loved it each time but I haven't watched it much since.

OK, SPOILER ALERT:

With Django, why did he let Leonardo set the dogs on the slave who no longer wanted to fight people? Surely he could have proven himself without doing that.

I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off again a couple of days ago. Like Pulp Fiction, I thought it was better second time around once I knew what to expect.