Roadrunner about Ghost Reveries

Would I be wrong if I thought Jens Borgen did Katatonia's 'Viva Emptiness'?
I'm pretty sure I can remember reading his name in the book..

The cool thing is when they say god like riff, ya know it actually is going to be, cuz well its Opeth.

Anyone else been listening to shit loads of Opeth? Its about all i listened to today. Cant wait

Oh, God, how optimistic all of you are!!! Don't even try to listen to the new CD and stay with your Morningrise and Deliverance copies...

It's Opeth, they are different!

I'm looking forward to all of you saying after listening to the CD "OMG, OMG, this is great! It's amazing! Opeth never disappoints!!!" We're crappy fans. We should get a crappy CD, like we deserve!, ST Anger part II to have our expectatgions fulfilled!

the guy didn't even mention bass player

Hahahahaha! Maybe he forgot his name. I've heard that's been known to happen...

Opeth could never make a record as bad as St. Anger. That shit takes talent (or astonishingly large egos combined with sudden sobriety and a general lack of respect for the entire music industry).

I'm not angry... what I mean is that from day one many people, so-called fans, are pretty negative about the next album. Opeth have put out better records than others but they are still to disappoint. All I want to say is Opeth deserve more credit from us!

I'm not talking particularly about this thread, but it's the general impression I get from the whole forum. That's all, nothing important.

bangadrian said:
i already have one. i must say it's disappointing -- mikael sings like a girl and per wanks on his keyboard like there's no tomorrow. oh waaaait, this is the new DT album

All they have to do now is start using Pantene Pro V and Revlon and we'll have a new CoB album.