Roadrunner about Ghost Reveries

bangadrian said:
i already have one. i must say it's disappointing -- mikael sings like a girl and per wanks on his keyboard like there's no tomorrow. oh waaaait, this is the new DT album

Haha.. MOCK NOT JAMES LABRIE.. his speaking voice is strangely deep for such a high pitch bitch! Tbh i hardly go on forums cos most people i know in real life who go on forums are either twats or loners.. one guy spends literally all day on the nile forum so he can have the odd word with Karl Sanders.. tis fucking sad. From what i've read, a lot of people take sarcy comments to literally and they get quite firey quite quickly.

Btw - 50 minutes of heaviness, 20 minutes of laid back chillness - sounds fucking cool to me, sounds like a great balance.. bring on Ghost Reveries!

This psychedelic track sounds very interesting - I've been waiting patiently for that influence to show itself markedly in their sound (in an Opeth way of course).

Methinks this track could be 'Harlequin Forest'
(*shrugs* sounds kind of psychedelic).

I'm hoping they preview one of the new songs on sounds of the underground when they come by. This sounds so good

RookParliament said:
I'm hoping they preview one of the new songs on sounds of the underground when they come by. This sounds so good

I cant remember where i saw it, but Mikael said they will be playing new material at all the shows.

ahhhh that means there will be bootlegs before tha album? that sucks, i want to hear it on the album first, but i want to hear it asap too :)

I just came and shot my trousers full with warm pudding!!!!!!!!

Even if this is marketing it makes me fucking anxious to hear that music!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all should be shot for saying shit about Opeth. The album is going to rule and changing labels does not change the music. Remember when Mikael said "The day we would limit ourselves or adapt to the music scene, would be the day Opeth dies." This band will never sell out and they will keep kicking ass no matter what happens.