Seriously..in the trash or continue?

1. Solo 0:07 - 0:33 (maybe some fast 16´notes) Someone has to save this part, cause it´s the weak point of the track
2. Solo 0:33 - 0:58 (something slow, lydian and dreamy, gladly similar to my attempt)

3. Solo 0:58 - 1:24 (Emdprodukt will give it a try)
4. Solo 1:46 - 2:10 (Skinny Viking´s space)
5. Solo 2:11 - 2:35 (That´s my fucking solo)
6. Solo 2:35 - 3:00 (That´s James The_Shred´s solo)
7. Solo 3:00 - 3:24 (That´s Keregioz´s job )

Holy fucking penis balls, am I about to miss out on another solo thing? Sign me up! (I'll gladly take the slow, lydian dreamy part with pleasure :D)

But I have to be honest Felix, I really liked it as it was originally, with your vocals on it, I still wish you'd keep that one honestly! (after making the changes I suggested in that thread of course :D)

Holy fucking penis balls, am I about to miss out on another solo thing? Sign me up! (I'll gladly take the slow, lydian dreamy part with pleasure :D)

Aaaaahhahaha you were faster than Ola, Marcus :D So he has the honour to do the most difficult part of the whole instrumental, the opening section. So it´s complete (unless someone wants to jump out yet).

Update:

1. Solo 0:07 - 0:33 (Ola alias "Goddamn guitar")
2. Solo 0:33 - 0:58 (HAY GUYS - you know who I mean)
3. Solo 0:58 - 1:24 (Emdprodukt will give it a try)
4. Solo 1:46 - 2:10 (Skinny Viking´s space)
5. Solo 2:11 - 2:35 (That´s my fucking solo)
6. Solo 2:35 - 3:00 (That´s James The_Shred´s solo)
7. Solo 3:00 - 3:24 (That´s Keregioz´s job )

Like I said, the "naked" backingtrack will be uploaded tomorrow about evening.

Actually, I have to be completely honest Felix - I really really like the melody you have hear up until 1:24, and I would be willing to opt out to let you keep it in (it would mean Ola and Olli would have to also, of course, which is their call); actually, I guess the opening solo could stay (for whoever wants it if Ola doesn't, I'll pass though, can't really hear my style of playing working for it), but yeah, I'd really dig it if you could keep from 0:33-1:24 :D And yeah, everything after 1:24 is cool for solos I'd say! (and again, I fucking LOVE yours dude, the crazy harmonies, and the little staccato licks, fantastic :headbang: )

But I have to be honest Felix, I really liked it as it was originally, with your vocals on it, I still wish you'd keep that one honestly! (after making the changes I suggested in that thread of course :D)

I was very, very insecure about my vocal performance back then..I don´t know, why. But I even hated it. It was too flat sounding, maybe not really my pitch. I´m very corious about, where this 7 man strong lead army leads to. Holy shit, this will be not easy!

Actually, I have to be completely honest Felix - I really really like the melody you have hear up until 1:24, and I would be willing to opt out to let you keep it in (it would mean Ola and Olli would have to also, of course, which is their call); actually, I guess the opening solo could stay (for whoever wants it if Ola doesn't, I'll pass though, can't really hear my style of playing working for it), but yeah, I'd really dig it if you could keep from 0:33-1:24 :D And yeah, everything after 1:24 is cool for solos I'd say! (and again, I fucking LOVE yours dude, the crazy harmonies, and the little staccato licks, fantastic :headbang: )

Marcus, YOU could apply this melody and enrich it with your phrasing. After that, Olli Emdprodukt´s solo could spin it kind of further and bring it to the "bombast chorus" (I call it like this). Ola is damned to do a fucking important opening intro solo :) Or you change with Ola? Or with Olli? Maybe you can find an agreement somehow.

Edit: Marcus thanks for your words about my playing, fucking means a lot, dude!! :)

I think some synth work (Strings or horns) in the intro might make it stronger and would add more dynamic. I don't know if you want to go that route, but that's the way I hear it.

Aaaahhhh what have a started here?! :lol: This could lead into absolute chaos. But I love those utopian Objectives/projects :D

See, I wanted to reject this piece of music. So we have nothing to loose. Try your best to save the song, when you are inspired in any way!

In the end this instrumental will be HOT OR FLOP! (something in the middle Is not acceptable) In the case of FLOP, this instrumental will thrown in the drawer for the next years.

I know, this is crazy..especially the fun aspect linked with the wish to have one piece of quality at the end :)

Aaaahhhh what did a started here?! :lol: This could lead into absolute chaos. But I love those utopian Objectives/projects :D

See, I wanted to reject this piece of music. So we have nothing to loose. Try your best to save the song, when you are inspired in any way!

In the end this instrumental will be HOT OR FLOP! (something in the middle Is not acceptable) In the case of FLOP, this instrumental will thrown in the drawer for the next years.

I know, this is crazy..especially the fun aspect linked with the wish to have one piece of quality at the end :)

Ok I'll do the intro :D

I can do whichever, but I think the intro is probably the hardest part to a solo to. Even to the point where I don't think there should be a solo there at all :D

Maybe some spectacular 16´shreds? I can imagine a solo for the first part, although it´s the most difficult job for sure! What part would you prefer, Ola? Maybe you can make an exchange with someone.

Some nasty whammy screams combined with Romeo typical licks would fit absolutely well. It´s working, I tryed it!

Consider, you can play the lydian scale over A and F#, but each their own lydian scale. Not one scale for both. Or use your ear :)

I still don't know what lydian is other than a mode :p

I'm self taught and do everything by ear. Its probably slowed me down, but never stopped me! :headbang: