Seriously..in the trash or continue?

Thanks got your PM :)

No way in hell can you throw this away, I love it!

What VST you use for the backing orchestral stuff?

Thank you, James :) I´m fucking glad, you like it!

This is supposed to be the opener/interlude of my longtime project about the dark tower..(Inspired by Megadeth´s "dialectic chaos" or "into the lungs of hell") I absolutely wanted to reach the quality level of "the world has moved again". I was afraid, this is not possible with this tune.

For the orchestral stuff I used the east west silver edition. Maybe I will add some real choirs and real strings for it and mix it together. Natural touch ftw :)

Way to be :headbang: (though I do know theory, I just learned it after I had already begun honing my lead skillz, so I still solo pretty much entirely by ear)

Theory is not the most important element. It serves mainly the communication. In your case Marcus, I know you can play an awesome solo without theory. Nevertheless it´s not bad to know about it...at least a bit :)

Way to be :headbang: (though I do know theory, I just learned it after I had already begun honing my lead skillz, so I still solo pretty much entirely by ear)

I envy this man, I'm quite technically minded so when I pick up a guitar to write or improvise some lead stuff I find the key the solo is going to be in then work from there with my more visual knowledge of scales, which I think leads to use of a lot of tones that are not necessary, or don't sound as strong in my leads because I'm using pointers to keep my place and not relying on my ears as much as I probably should. So I think your way has a lot more advantages.

I know little to no theory, im the worlds biggest blagger! Im shite at writing solo's too, I envy most guys who can just improv a great solo off the top of their heads.

Like the Engines of Hate solo, Loomis improvised that on the spot.....fucking twat.