Seriously..in the trash or continue?

Thank you for your honest opinion man....
To tell you the truth I kinda like the part you're referring to but like I said I can't really be objective right now. I'll listen to it tomorrow, things usually sound worst the next day...:).
But even if I don't change my mind the final decision it's up to Felix, if he thinks I should change it I'll see if I can come up with something different.

All good buddy ... like I said, it was just an opinion

besides ... its one BADASS solo man, seriously:headbang:

I have just listened to your Solo, Keregioz. Let me say the following first...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

You technique is absolute world class! Excellent, sir. That was my first impression. I will certainly give it some lot more listenings and then I try to give you feedback in detail.

And here is my fucked up attempt to do something melodic in the intro part.

I also borrowed a bit of the next part(which is an awesome part to solo over).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3423189/goddamnfelix.mp3

Now i'm going to bed, gnite

FUCK YEAH :kickass: First impression is very, very positive as well. Awesome technique, Ola!

I will take the time, to give you some detailed feedback in the next days. It really seems we´ll bring utopia to life :lol: 7 guitar solos in one song, played by 7 different guys...holy shit!

@Keregioz.

I just listened to your new version, let me answer you here.

I had some serious goose bumps at the end of the solo. Now it´s time to use the following word.

PERFECT :worship:

Haha...I'm really glad you like it Felix.
So here's the new (and final it seems) version for everyone else to hear...with only a small change from the first:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/316805/felix_solo02.mp3

I can´t wait to show all people the complete and finished version of this crazy creation! :lol: This is awesome!! And I was pretty right with the supposition, you´ll bring it to a spectacular end. Holy fucking Jesus, Kimon!

What´s up, any news or progress, my friends?

So far Keregioz´s solo is ready to put it in the mix (p.m Kimon?)
I also heard fucking promising first attempts of Emdprodukt, The_Shred, Skinny Viking and Goddamn Ola :)

What´s up with Metaltatstic. Still aboard, bro? Let me know.

What´s up, any news or progress, my friends?

So far Keregioz´s solo is ready to put it in the mix (p.m Kimon?)
I also heard fucking promising first attempts of Emdprodukt, The_Shred, Skinny Viking and Goddamn Ola :)

What´s up with Metaltatstic. Still aboard, bro? Let me know.

I was waiting on that clip you wanted to send me .. I've had rehearsals and a gig tomorrow night so I wouldn't really be able to do much for a few days still

Oh, and as always, fucking spectacular Kimon :worship: (though I have to admit, I feel like the notes in the slow part at the beginning are a bit disjointed sounding, they don't flow quite as nicely as I'd like, but that's just nitpicking, and I love the fluidity of the fast parts!)