Seriously..in the trash or continue?

Oh, and as always, fucking spectacular Kimon :worship: (though I have to admit, I feel like the notes in the slow part at the beginning are a bit disjointed sounding, they don't flow quite as nicely as I'd like, but that's just nitpicking, and I love the fluidity of the fast parts!)

Thanks Marcus!...

To be honest I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the first part. Is it the notes themselves or how they're played?

:)

The reason I ask is, there are some guys who would like to contribute additionally. I would like to know, if you are still aboard (I hope). If not, I can give the okay for them. When you give me a binding "okay", I can plan this project much more efficient.

Oh I know dude, I totally hear ya, and I'm the same way - just bustin' balls :D

And Kimon, it's mostly just how they're played, yeah; I dunno, they feel just slightly separated and disconnected from one another - like I said, minor nitpick though! (but you know I'm always gonna be picky about slow stuff, cuz it's all I do :D)

And Kimon, it's mostly just how they're played, yeah; I dunno, they feel just slightly separated and disconnected from one another - like I said, minor nitpick though! (but you know I'm always gonna be picky about slow stuff, cuz it's all I do :D)

Nitpicking is always good...I'm all about nitpicking :)

Anyway, I assume you're talking about the harmonized part and I think what's bothering you is that you can really hear the picking attack and you get a "staccato" feel while you prefer more of a "legato" feel.
I think it maybe also has to do with the guitar tone. It has a sharp attack when I pick notes on the high strings. I used TSE X30 but I didn't take too much time to find the best tone. I gave Felix the DIs in case he want to attempt to get a better one. I haven't found a lead guitar tone I'm really happy with yet.

Anyway, I assume you're talking about the harmonized part and I think what's bothering you is that you can really hear the picking attack and you get a "staccato" feel while you prefer more of a "legato" feel.

Cool, we're on the same page then, cuz that's exactly it!

I think it maybe also has to do with the guitar tone. It has a sharp attack when I pick notes on the high strings. I used TSE X30 but I didn't take too much time to find the best tone. I gave Felix the DIs in case he want to attempt to get a better one. I haven't found a lead guitar tone I'm really happy with yet.

Yeah, I hear the sharpness/scratchiness; tbh, it sounds a bit more like it's coming from the pick attack, but I can imagine the tone would make it worse; personally, I think I preferred the tone on your guest solo for Felix (and on your EP), were either/both of those Revalver?
Still by no means a bad tone here though! :headbang:

I think I preferred the tone on your guest solo for Felix (and on your EP), were either/both of those Revalver?
Still by no means a bad tone here though! :headbang:

I used revalver for the first solo I did for Felix and for the solo in the song Last Sunrise on my demo cd. The rest are Pod.

I may try some different things for the tone since it seems it will be a while since Felix starts mixing the final song.

I used revalver for the first solo I did for Felix and for the solo in the song Last Sunrise on my demo cd. The rest are Pod.

I may try some different things for the tone since it seems it will be a while since Felix starts mixing the final song.

Yeah I know what you guys mean. Though I´m absolutely sure, when Keregioz´s solo is inbedded well in the mix, there will be no problem to get rid of the little sharpness in the tone. Unfortunately I still don´t have the possibility to reamp, I only can prepare my stuff for reamping (Mackie Onyx1640). If you are not lucky with your tone, maybe someone is willing to reamp it?

And yeah..it could take a while until the song is finished :)

Ok so I'm gonna bump this cause my solo is done ... I'll post it later tonight but I want to get a fire under EMD and Marcus for their solos ;)

I read your p.m, dude! I´m looking forward to the entire solo. Marcus and The_Shred are still aboard, Olli (Emdprodukt) decided to reject for the project..(he has too much to do with his own stuff) But I already found a substitute. You can be corious :)