Seriously..in the trash or continue?

I just can't keep up with this freakin' thread, soI haven't listened to anyone's yet to be perfectly honest (got a lot going on), but I'll have my solo done by the end of the week Felix, sorry about the delay dude!

I'm a little nervous now that no one has commented on my part ...

Maybe no one liked it?

I don´t know, if others like it. I only can be super honest and say, that I like it. Total fucking shredding along the entire song would be not good imo. I really prefer a pleasent "breathing space" in the middle of the song. Dynamics is not to be despised! In the end all elements have to work together with each other.

I just can't keep up with this freakin' thread, soI haven't listened to anyone's yet to be perfectly honest (got a lot going on), but I'll have my solo done by the end of the week Felix, sorry about the delay dude!

That would be great, Marcus. Feel free to add me on msn, when you wanna discuss your solo stuff this way. No need to say sorry, really. I´m glad, to have you on board. You are an awesome guitarist and I dig your playing style a lot :kickass:

I'm a little nervous now that no one has commented on my part ...

Maybe no one liked it?

No one liked it? Seriously, I couldn't get your fucking tunes out of my head the whole weekend. It was so bad, I had to listen to some Lady Gaga to clear my mind and burn some synapses lol

Very cool man! Really like it, helped my tracking/writing alot actually. Theres a lush clean setting on it, I assume its one of your custom presets. :headbang:
Yeah, I just left my presets on there for you to enjoy. I think I used the clean presets with my acoustic guitar. :headbang:

Btw Felix, how the fuck did you end up using a tempo of 157.57? :lol:

No one liked it? Seriously, I couldn't get your fucking tunes out of my head the whole weekend. It was so bad, I had to listen to some Lady Gaga to clear my mind and burn some synapses lol

Dude :headbang:

Thank you so much man ... I really appreciate that! :D

Should be interesting to hear what happens next since Felix has just decided to have me do a distorted solo instead :loco:

Hahaha yeah, like I said, Carlos..you can call me officially an Idiot :) Either I get rid of the distortioned chords under your solo and replace it with clean chords, or you have an inspiration for a non clean solo for this part.

Btw Felix, how the fuck did you end up using a tempo of 157.57? :lol:

Yeah I feel the same, his solo is an "Ohrwurm" :) So in the case, he wanna try also a distorted solo, I´m absolutely willing to keep this brilliant solo for another part.

About the 157.57...don´t ask me :lol: All songs I working on, begin like a wishiwashi experiment, until they grow to something better.

Either I get rid of the distortioned chords under your solo and replace it with clean chords, or you have an inspiration for a non clean solo for this part.

Hmmmmmm....

I have a couple ideas to try then it seems ... will be a few days at least but I have something kicking around my head.

But seriously guys, thank you for the kind words about the solo ... I'm happy to have given both of you ear worms ;)

Hmmmmmm....

I have a couple ideas to try then it seems ... will be a few days at least but I have something kicking around my head.

But seriously guys, thank you for the kind words about the solo ... I'm happy to have given both of you ear worms ;)

I think you could try the exact same solo you did, with distortion and the neck pickup. I believe it would sound pretty good, if not better.