Seriously..in the trash or continue?

I read your p.m, dude! I´m looking forward to the entire solo. Marcus and The_Shred are still aboard, Olli (Emdprodukt) decided to reject for the project..(he has too much to do with his own stuff) But I already found a substitute. You can be corious :)

Oh come on :D

We already know everyone else involved ... who has the spot?

I still have an idea I wanted to try that I will send you a clip of sometime soon ... its not for my solo but for whats underneath it

you can be curious :)

I remember ShreddyMarz expressed interest in joining in and from what little I've heard of his playing it would be a really good choice.

update: Ooops... Felix beat me to it... seems like I guessed wrong ;)

Excellent choice Felix, I really liked his solo on Joey's thread...

I remember ShreddyMarz expressed interest in joining in and from what little I've heard of his playing it would be a really good choice.

update: Ooops... Felix beat me to it... seems like I guessed wrong ;)

Excellent choice Felix, I really liked his solo on Joey's thread...

Oh yeah, ShreddyMarz has an awesome technique! If he´d be willing to contribute for one of the next songs, this would be absolutely great :headbang:

This song, and your slow first solo Felix, they always keep bumping up in my head. Great work. :)

I'd be honoured to maybe contribute something in the future too, if you don't mind.

This song, and your slow first solo Felix, they always keep bumping up in my head. Great work. :)

I'd be honoured to maybe contribute something in the future too, if you don't mind.

Thank you very much, Slash :kickass:

I would love to hear some stuff from you, got a link?

So wait a minute ...

My solo is gonna come AFTER this guy's?

Fuck off

:lol: The tone is important, not only the speed. And I love every second of your solo creation. It has this certain "Sergio Leone" vibe, what is fucking great for the dark tower project.

Hahaaa good job, Carlos :) I like the harmonics and the Western flair. Can you send me the dry wave tracks of the Fender? When it´s imbedded perfectly, this will be great at the end.

Kein Problem Felix:headbang:

Glad you like it ... gotta say, I feel a little self-conscious being the only clean lead spot sandwiched between a bunch of shredders but you said you wanted a slow, clean lead so its what you got :p

You'll have the dry tracks tonight
-C

EDIT: As a side note, I have to say that I actually prefer the Jackson sound for this lead but that's just me. Its not as "buttery" as the Fender but it cuts with a little extra twang that I like. Anyway, its your problem now :D hahaha

Well, if you have other sections for this particular project that you are looking for more guest contributions, send me something :)

I love to write clean leads and all but with this tune you really dropped me in the lion's den so ja, a chance to throw down something high gain would be cool :D