Sex w/ last.fm

I have been streaming a lot more lately. I don't have a CD player or anything... the only thing I have is Spotify which is cool cause I am able to share it with my friends and I think they have a pretty good selection of the music I like. Ive been checking out my friends LastFM music to see what else is out there, go add me :) http://www.last.fm/user/MissNackie

2013 ended hours ago so it's time to bump this bitch with some 2013 year stats fetched from our last.fms.

It seems I've been driven away from death metal by classical and that I've surprisingly even preferred the metal of the black to the metal of the death. The 12 month album cloud shows what we've expected. Lots of twatatatatatata and mid-20th century jazz. ;)

tagcloud_ondraz_12month_upper.png
albumcloud_ondraz_12month.png

I'm now generating something that's called "friendly soulmates" but it's taking a while so nevermind.

These tools to be found here. I don't think I'll generate the huge lastgraph this year. Hm.

Even though I don't scrobble everything I listen to, I'm surprised my charts don't have more plays overall.

qouefs.png
2vhw413.png

Not sure what those three albums are with no cover art, btw. One is likely Bi Kyo Ran's A Violent Music, but not sure about the other two. Doesn't look very accurate anyways.

EDIT: Dreadnot's Cypothiensis is probably another blank art one.