silhoutte and madrigal are good when you are flying

Let's not get into an argument about drugs, everyone has different opinions, just make sure you make your own opinions instead of letting someone else make them, and that goes both ways.

I wonder if listening to Opeth on acid would be crazy.

I have never smoked and I am not against people who do. I always wondered how smoking enhances the music. Is it like a visual thing or like a feeling or what?

^Now hating drugs is close mindness? You don't have to like everything in this world to be considered open minded. Do you eat shit? No? Are you close minded for this?

That's not what makes you close-minded...

Carta's said:
Drugs are for losers who can't enjoy themselves without ruining their lungs or brains.

That does.

I wonder if listening to Opeth on acid would be crazy.

I have never smoked and I am not against people who do. I always wondered how smoking enhances the music. Is it like a visual thing or like a feeling or what?

It's hard to explain. It enhances your enjoyment, just makes you "feel" the music more, or something. Like I said, it's hard to explain, expecially to someone who has no point of reference.

Drugs are good. Anyway, it's not like the human body isn't constantly under the influence of drugs - the ones our own bodies produce. The actual world is changed from what it really is, and if anything, by taking drugs we are just altering our perception from one thing to another. Neither is 'good' or 'bad', however smoking makes you more attentive to music, making it better state to be in.

The only thing i do is Alcohol and i fuckin love it. Right now, ive got a nice 6 years old glass of red french wine and i'm listening to the twilight is my robe. Fuckin quality stuff. Fuck drugs.

I would need to take drugs to enjoy Silhouette. I love Opeth to death but that song is just plain bad in every aspect.

Drugs are good. Anyway, it's not like the human body isn't constantly under the influence of drugs - the ones our own bodies produce. The actual world is changed from what it really is, and if anything, by taking drugs we are just altering our perception from one thing to another. Neither is 'good' or 'bad', however smoking makes you more attentive to music, making it better state to be in.

Yeh, the other day I learnt that we naturally produce our own canabinoids anyway so smoking cannabis (with the increase of taking in the substance (canabanananoids) is kind of like an enhancer of what the c'boids induce.