silhoutte and madrigal are good when you are flying

Listen to Meshuggah when you are high :loco:

I THINK I'M OK:OMG:

I don't do drugs, but I see the point people are trying to make

people who smoke or whatever don't have a problem with people who don't, but people who don't tend to have a problem with people who do.

thus, those who don't need to calm down, its not like its being shoved down your throats by those who do. .

I THINK I'M OK:OMG:

I don't do drugs, but I see the point people are trying to make

people who smoke or whatever don't have a problem with people who don't, but people who don't tend to have a problem with people who do.

thus, those who don't need to calm down, its not like its being shoved down your throats by those who do. .

more people like you please

Lmao with logic like this I can only assume that 4.0 is at bumfuck community college in the athletic science or communications program. Pot is for MEN not for PUSSIES and that's why it's primarily associated with hippies of both genders. Also yes, metal is too terrible for anyone to ever like unless they are stoned and hyper-masculine, brilliant.

Actually I attend the University of Puget Sound, which is a prestigious private college located south of Seattle. Ranked #11 in private liberal arts schools across the nation. And shut the fuck up everyone on this board is so fucking serious. I figured there would be some holier-than-thou Opeth fanboy retaliating against weed because Opeth is smart music and whoever smokes pot and listens to music can't possibly have a valid opinion.

Let me inject some reason in here. People who do drugs shouldn't be chastized for what they CHOOSE to put in their own body, at the same time they shouldn't insult other people just because they choose not to do drugs. By the way, some of the viewpoints in this thread are hilariously uninformed. "Though I agree that alcohol isn't good and as addictive as a drug, but I think that if you drink it with moderation you can't fuck up yourself the way drugs do." Alcohol IS a drug without any doubt and kills more people each year than all the illegal drugs combined (80,000 to about 17,000, and we're talking dozens and dozens of so-called "dangerous" illegal drugs here.), jeez... idiot. Cannabis (pot, weed, whatever) is pretty benign when you look at the big picture... throughout the years all these people have been trying desparately to find SOMETHING wrong with it, almost to justify the meaningless illegality of the substance. But let's be real here folks; cannabis is not very dangerous. Most of the facts that argue otherwise stem from research of long-term very heavy cannabis smokers, and as common sense dictates, smoking anything heavily is not good for your health. Eaten or vaporized, cannabis is hardly dangerous let alone a threat to general society. Alcohol, it could be argued, is, as it is addictive, and prone to cause violent behavior. But heroin is addictive too. And caffeine. And cocaine. etc. The main point of this is that the truth should be told about ALL of these substances, and not myths and falsehoods borne out of decade-old propaganda. We should recognize that most of us take drugs every day, or quite often, without even batting an eye. And most of all, we should end all this intrusive moralizing and preaching (whether it's sober people telling druggies to stop doing drugs, or druggies berating sober people for their choice), and just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Christ.

yeah the ridiculous alcoholism, the shrooms, and the 3 bowls a day in college are really ruining my 4.0GPA. Oh wait. They aren't. Drugs can't be bad for you if you listen to metal because if you don't smoke why should you listen to metal in the first place? Metal is for men not for pussies. Seriously a bowl is not going to make you dumb. A bowl makes music 10x more focused and 15x more interesting.

Please go swallow a chair. thnx.

Let me inject some reason in here. People who do drugs shouldn't be chastized for what they CHOOSE to put in their own body, at the same time they shouldn't insult other people just because they choose not to do drugs. By the way, some of the viewpoints in this thread are hilariously uninformed. "Though I agree that alcohol isn't good and as addictive as a drug, but I think that if you drink it with moderation you can't fuck up yourself the way drugs do." Alcohol IS a drug without any doubt and kills more people each year than all the illegal drugs combined (80,000 to about 17,000, and we're talking dozens and dozens of so-called "dangerous" illegal drugs here.), jeez... idiot. Cannabis (pot, weed, whatever) is pretty benign when you look at the big picture... throughout the years all these people have been trying desparately to find SOMETHING wrong with it, almost to justify the meaningless illegality of the substance. But let's be real here folks; cannabis is not very dangerous. Most of the facts that argue otherwise stem from research of long-term very heavy cannabis smokers, and as common sense dictates, smoking anything heavily is not good for your health. Eaten or vaporized, cannabis is hardly dangerous let alone a threat to general society. Alcohol, it could be argued, is, as it is addictive, and prone to cause violent behavior. But heroin is addictive too. And caffeine. And cocaine. etc. The main point of this is that the truth should be told about ALL of these substances, and not myths and falsehoods borne out of decade-old propaganda. We should recognize that most of us take drugs every day, or quite often, without even batting an eye. And most of all, we should end all this intrusive moralizing and preaching (whether it's sober people telling druggies to stop doing drugs, or druggies berating sober people for their choice), and just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Christ.

+20,000

Listening to Opeth on mushrooms made me think to myself, what drugs are Mikael doing... Only happened once, but it was great! As for the pot, I smoke everyday, and have done pretty good for myself. It all depends on the individual, only thing it really does is zaps your motivation. So for the students, I'd say to stay away for sure...

I've seen what alcohol did to some people and would much rather smoke than drink...

I can imagine showing someone whos all drugged up Madigral real loud only to be blasted by the next song lol. Reminds me of a funny story. My sister had her mp3's on her computer to play for her alarm clock. I guess it was turned up really loud and 'Ghost of Perdition' came on and she went flying out of bed screaming hahaha.

Actually I attend the University of Puget Sound, which is a prestigious private college located south of Seattle. Ranked #11 in private liberal arts schools across the nation. And shut the fuck up everyone on this board is so fucking serious. I figured there would be some holier-than-thou Opeth fanboy retaliating against weed because Opeth is smart music and whoever smokes pot and listens to music can't possibly have a valid opinion.

If you drop your 4.0 gpa in teh post it sort of undermines any "non-serious" attitude the rest of it may have given otherwise, not to mention that garbage about making music much better is retarded stoner talk for sure and didn't seem to be even remotely kidding. Like yeah, you might focus on it more and be in some kind of a trance but to suggest it's necessary to appreciate music (well, music that isn't actually awful and what most stoners listen to) is completely bogus. I have no problem with weed whatsoever, just your post :D

EDIT: also, you must have paid someone off majorly to get in there with the way you type omg burnz

Yeah we all know how far a single college degree gets you nowadays in employment in the ridiculous state america is in today.

Anyway, drugs are fucking amazing and if it wasn't for them your ass wouldn't be listening to the music you hear day in day out. PERIOD. Nearly every fucking band in EXISTENCE has had some sort of background influence based off of insight from drugs, if you don't think so you're wrong.

Not to mention drugs are an absolute blast if you know which ones you are taking and how much you take, and they are only good for people who aren't morons or dumbasses. Please refrain from using drugs if you are stupid or ignorant about using them. We don't care that you don't want to do them, just like you don't care that we like to do them.

I've loved every single minute of my MaryJ, MDMA, LSD, Shrooms, Coke, 2-CT-7, 2-C-I, Adderall, Hydrocodeine, Ritalin use, because it was fun as fuck and I wouldn't trade it for really any other experiences I've ever encountered with these drugs. It was fucking NUTS going to see tool on MDMA and LSD, It's really unexplainable until you've actually tried it.

Guess what fuckers, I'm steadily employed making 14/hr living a great life with my own house with no debt collecting wealth with a badass woman. Sure makes you look ignorant for saying "durr but all drugs do to u is make u stupid". That's the case if you already are a retard, which thankfully I am not.

Ever heard of recreation? Honestly not that hard to control, shit it was worse during my drinking days and I don't even touch alcohol anymore. Drinking a gallon of kentucky deluxe every other day got boring real fucking fast, and out of everything I've done it's been the worst decision I've ever made. No point in drinking to get drunk, it's such a bad dirty high.

Btw, getting arrested for having drugs is also overblown bullshit. You buy only as much as you can eat, they can't do shit if its in your stomach. Congratulations, problem solved.

EDIT: Not to mention I've given up all hope in making people understand that drugs can be used as an mind expanding tool, just like the people who invented them/discovered them intended to be. If you use ANYTHING in excess, no matter WHAT it is, it will be detrimental to your well-being and common sense and logic should be used while taking drugs. Doing a bit of research beforehand doesn't hurt either, and honestly I'm so glad I said yes to my first experience because it made me an incredibly intelligent person with unbiased opinions on many things from then on out. If you don't want to use them, that's fine. Talking shit on people because of the decisions that they make and the effects that it has on you in terms of side effects is asinine and stupendously hypocritical, because if that was the case then you should be hating the manufacturers of major pharmecutical corporations just as much simply because it's the easiest way to get purest form of any drug replicating the ones on the street. If you get addicted or get out of hand while using, you never deserved to try them in the first place. True story.

Let me inject some reason in here. People who do drugs shouldn't be chastized for what they CHOOSE to put in their own body, at the same time they shouldn't insult other people just because they choose not to do drugs. By the way, some of the viewpoints in this thread are hilariously uninformed. "Though I agree that alcohol isn't good and as addictive as a drug, but I think that if you drink it with moderation you can't fuck up yourself the way drugs do." Alcohol IS a drug without any doubt and kills more people each year than all the illegal drugs combined (80,000 to about 17,000, and we're talking dozens and dozens of so-called "dangerous" illegal drugs here.), jeez... idiot. Cannabis (pot, weed, whatever) is pretty benign when you look at the big picture... throughout the years all these people have been trying desparately to find SOMETHING wrong with it, almost to justify the meaningless illegality of the substance. But let's be real here folks; cannabis is not very dangerous. Most of the facts that argue otherwise stem from research of long-term very heavy cannabis smokers, and as common sense dictates, smoking anything heavily is not good for your health. Eaten or vaporized, cannabis is hardly dangerous let alone a threat to general society. Alcohol, it could be argued, is, as it is addictive, and prone to cause violent behavior. But heroin is addictive too. And caffeine. And cocaine. etc. The main point of this is that the truth should be told about ALL of these substances, and not myths and falsehoods borne out of decade-old propaganda. We should recognize that most of us take drugs every day, or quite often, without even batting an eye. And most of all, we should end all this intrusive moralizing and preaching (whether it's sober people telling druggies to stop doing drugs, or druggies berating sober people for their choice), and just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Christ. .

+100.000.000
thread fucking closed.

live and let live, jeez.
is it just me, or is anyone feeling a nice little joint after having read this thread? :Smokin: