silhoutte and madrigal are good when you are flying

Yeh, the other day I learnt that we naturally produce our own canabinoids anyway so smoking cannabis (with the increase of taking in the substance (canabanananoids) is kind of like an enhancer of what the c'boids induce.

Ummmm.... I'm not picking sides or anything cause I just couldn't give a shit one way or the other, but just because you're taking more of some stuff that your body produces, doesn't mean it's not harmful, let alone good or healthy.

Ummmm.... I'm not picking sides or anything cause I just couldn't give a shit one way or the other, but just because you're taking more of some stuff that your body produces, doesn't mean it's not harmful, let alone good or healthy.

No, I agree with what you said. But I was just saying. It feels good when you learn something new..:cool:

The only thing i do is Alcohol and i fuckin love it. Right now, ive got a nice 6 years old glass of red french wine and i'm listening to the twilight is my robe. Fuckin quality stuff. Fuck drugs.

how is it possible that you are you under the impression that alcohol isn't a drug...

katatonic89 said:
Not doing drugs makes me close-minded? I would rather say not fucking stupid.

never said that. i merely postulated that people who dismiss any potential redeeming quality of drugs simply because their parents, church, or friends told them to do so, well, they're the type of people that i pity for lacking the conscious knowledge to do something about it.

also, marijuana (the drug the OP was referring to) has not been known to "dumb people down". if you have heard such things, they are myths. feel free to look at any scientific researches. a short-term memory loss is not uncommon in heavy smokers, but really even the longterm effects of marijuana are harmless compared to alcohol (which our friend perpetual black force enjoys!).

never said that. i merely postulated that people who dismiss any potential redeeming quality of drugs simply because their parents, church, or friends told them to do so, well, they're the type of people that i pity for lacking the conscious knowledge to do something about it.

also, marijuana (the drug the OP was referring to) has not been known to "dumb people down". if you have heard such things, they are myths. feel free to look at any scientific researches. a short-term memory loss is not uncommon in heavy smokers, but really even the longterm effects of marijuana are harmless compared to alcohol (which our friend perpetual black force enjoys!).

Well Im glad my parents kept me away from drugs(and church:headbang:) and I also know that alcohol is way more dangerous than alot of other drugs. But I dont se the reson why to use them. Sure it might be nice to get high but I dont realy care to find out because I dont want to risk getting hooked/arrested because Im doing drugs.

Yeah we all know how far a single college degree gets you nowadays in employment in the ridiculous state america is in today.

Anyway, drugs are fucking amazing and if it wasn't for them your ass wouldn't be listening to the music you hear day in day out. PERIOD. Nearly every fucking band in EXISTENCE has had some sort of background influence based off of insight from drugs, if you don't think so you're wrong.

Not to mention drugs are an absolute blast if you know which ones you are taking and how much you take, and they are only good for people who aren't morons or dumbasses. Please refrain from using drugs if you are stupid or ignorant about using them. We don't care that you don't want to do them, just like you don't care that we like to do them.

I've loved every single minute of my MaryJ, MDMA, LSD, Shrooms, Coke, 2-CT-7, 2-C-I, Adderall, Hydrocodeine, Ritalin use, because it was fun as fuck and I wouldn't trade it for really any other experiences I've ever encountered with these drugs. It was fucking NUTS going to see tool on MDMA and LSD, It's really unexplainable until you've actually tried it.

Guess what fuckers, I'm steadily employed making 14/hr living a great life with my own house with no debt collecting wealth with a badass woman. Sure makes you look ignorant for saying "durr but all drugs do to u is make u stupid". That's the case if you already are a retard, which thankfully I am not.

Ever heard of recreation? Honestly not that hard to control, shit it was worse during my drinking days and I don't even touch alcohol anymore. Drinking a gallon of kentucky deluxe every other day got boring real fucking fast, and out of everything I've done it's been the worst decision I've ever made. No point in drinking to get drunk, it's such a bad dirty high.

Btw, getting arrested for having drugs is also overblown bullshit. You buy only as much as you can eat, they can't do shit if its in your stomach. Congratulations, problem solved.

EDIT: Not to mention I've given up all hope in making people understand that drugs can be used as an mind expanding tool, just like the people who invented them/discovered them intended to be. If you use ANYTHING in excess, no matter WHAT it is, it will be detrimental to your well-being and common sense and logic should be used while taking drugs. Doing a bit of research beforehand doesn't hurt either, and honestly I'm so glad I said yes to my first experience because it made me an incredibly intelligent person with unbiased opinions on many things from then on out. If you don't want to use them, that's fine. Talking shit on people because of the decisions that they make and the effects that it has on you in terms of side effects is asinine and stupendously hypocritical, because if that was the case then you should be hating the manufacturers of major pharmecutical corporations just as much simply because it's the easiest way to get purest form of any drug replicating the ones on the street. If you get addicted or get out of hand while using, you never deserved to try them in the first place. True story.

yeah the ridiculous alcoholism, the shrooms, and the 3 bowls a day in college are really ruining my 4.0GPA. Oh wait. They aren't. Drugs can't be bad for you if you listen to metal because if you don't smoke why should you listen to metal in the first place? Metal is for men not for pussies. Seriously a bowl is not going to make you dumb. A bowl makes music 10x more focused and 15x more interesting.

what a black or white discussion is this? ... seems like you can only be totally against it, or totally for it ...
hmm, basically: any drug messes with your brain (also alcohol, a lot actually, it destroys brain cells every time you drink a glass), no point in denying that, but that is exactly the point of drugs, it wouldn't be so nice if it wouldn't.
and smoking weed can actually make you dumb, seen it happen unfortunately, but only when you start smoking a couple of joints a day ... same with alcohol again, start drinking a bottle of wine a day, you'll start noticing for sure.

so, people on here who are totally against it are actually against the abuse of it, while the people for it only see the upsides ... seems almost like you guys never heard of the saying that you can do everything in moderation ... try eating 30 bananas a day, i bet that is really bad for you as well!

But anything that at the first sip alterates your vision or your perception of the world CAN'T be good for you :erk: I don't drink alcohol, except for a beer on saturday evenings. With a glass of beer you aren't fucked up as if you smoked a pot. Though I agree that alcohol isn't good and as addictive as a drug, but I think that if you drink it with moderation you can't fuck up yourself the way drugs do. And I never tried eating 30 bananas, but for sure, after I eat a banana, I'm not fucked up

try eating 30 bananas a day, i bet that is really bad for you as well!

I could only ever get up to 12...:p

Speaking of things that damage your brain cells...headbanging:headbang:

It really is a matter of moderation. When you compare alcohol and whatever drug you gotta bear in mind the strength of whatever you're taking. ? joint: ?? glasses of wine.

yeah the ridiculous alcoholism, the shrooms, and the 3 bowls a day in college are really ruining my 4.0GPA. Oh wait. They aren't. Drugs can't be bad for you if you listen to metal because if you don't smoke why should you listen to metal in the first place? Metal is for men not for pussies. Seriously a bowl is not going to make you dumb. A bowl makes music 10x more focused and 15x more interesting.

Lmao with logic like this I can only assume that 4.0 is at bumfuck community college in the athletic science or communications program. Pot is for MEN not for PUSSIES and that's why it's primarily associated with hippies of both genders. Also yes, metal is too terrible for anyone to ever like unless they are stoned and hyper-masculine, brilliant.

Lmao with logic like this I can only assume that 4.0 is at bumfuck community college in the athletic science or communications program. Pot is for MEN not for PUSSIES and that's why it's primarily associated with hippies of both genders. Also yes, metal is too terrible for anyone to ever like unless they are stoned and hyper-masculine, brilliant.

:lol: Made my day, and made a good point.