soccer... and sand....

hahaha its perfectly fine to hate soccer, but Dead Winter has proven the only FACT is that he doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about.

hahaha its perfectly fine to hate soccer, but Dead Winter has proven the only FACT is that he doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about.

I think living in the country who won the World Cup and having some of the best players in the world would clue me in just a tad on the world of soccer. Being forced to watch it every Sunday would leave an impression, too. Not to mention all the millions of people who worship it like a relgion in my face all day, every day.

I'm gonna be all dictator-like and claim that it's a fact that soccer is dull. Not because I truly believe it to be a fact, but because I like watching people squirm and get their panties in a bunch over a bunch of nothing. Shpongled, I know it sounded hypocritical, and I'm really flattered that you find my endless rants amusing. At least I know someone is paying attention. I should have re-read what I typed, but as I said I was trying to hurry up because my stomach wasn't agreeing with me at my desk. I don't REALLY think that soccer being dull is a fact, but I'll continue to say that I do because it's funny.

Un sacco di niente, dio cane!!!!

lol at kevin posting MLS clips out of all the brazilians and italians of the world.

check out a ronaldinho montage, the guy isn't human

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at kevin posting MLS clips out of all the brazilians and italians of the world.

check out a ronaldinho montage, the guy isn't human

haha I just YouTube'd "bicycle kick" and it was one of the first results. I thought it was pretty impressive (especially the ball control of the guy of the guy at the beginning) so I posted it haha. I don't really follow pro soccer so I don't know who the stars are or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronaldinho what a player... its ashame he'll never be the same again.
it's so cool watching the bernabeu applauding him, respect.