Starting Early- Lots to stort through. SHAMELESS I NEED A DATE THREAD!

Yes, I'll be starting early this year. ALthough it's a ways off, I will most likely be single. I *just* lost my ugly, I mean other half a few months ago. So what better time than now to start looking?

Who would like to be my date for PPVII? I promise, I'll bite. ;)

-Metal

Disclaimer: This is done for a laugh and a way to get to know others. By no way does this mean I'm really that desparate. I mean, come on, it's me. :) Hehehe. *LOVE TO ALL!*

I will, I'll tell you a story about the stortoise and the hare. Really though, you'll all see my mug many a time in here, I'll be single for the whateverth progpower in a row. Although it's 9 months away. Hmmm. I'll update my status daily just so I don't get a huge crowd, that seems safest.

MetalRose said:
Alright, I can't spell. The title is supposed to be "Sort" through. Not Stort. I have no idea what a stort even is.

My avatar is my image. Other pictures you must click one of the links below. Chose your own adventure if you will.

-Metal

Just one question, shaved or natural?:tickled:

I am at Prog Power to party and get my metal on. If I happen to meet a lady that gets me and it happens, so be it but I would never go to PPUSA with that intention, personally.

Its kinda like why bring milk to the dairy farm? Or Sand to the beach , ya know.

Bear

Its kinda like why bro\ing milk to the dairy farm?

wrong analogy... this is MetalR(o)(o)se we're talking about, here... :)

sorry... until I officially meet her, I can't resist making the obligatory big tit comments... :)

Well Metal Rose, you seem to have stirred up some attention!! I will never forget the first time I actually saw you in person... Just after Stratovarius finished their set (ProgPower 6), and I'm walking out to the main hallway and there you are bent over being *spanked* by someone. I'm saying to myself, "Oh crap, thats HER!! Probably a bad time to say Hi." This is in one of your pics from the fest of course...

In any case, wouldn't mind getting to know you... If you need another friend in your corner...

I'll throw my hat into the bidding... here's a pic of me:

fuck%20on%20first%20date.jpg

hahahaha, Roger.....

Torn2Shreds said:
I will never forget the first time I actually saw you in person... Just after Stratovarius finished their set (ProgPower 6), and I'm walking out to the main hallway and there you are bent over being *spanked* by someone. I'm saying to myself, "Oh crap, thats HER!! Probably a bad time to say Hi."

lol! :tickled:

"Pardon me," THWAP! "but would you happen to have" THWAP! "any Grey Poupon?" THWAP!

Bear said:
Its kinda like why bringing milk to the dairy farm? Or Sand to the beach , ya know.
LOL. Have we been going to the same ProgPower? While the number of great looking woman has gone up tenfold since the PPII, 95% of them are with someone. I'd guess the ratio of single men to single woman is something like 242 to 1. Suffice it to say, this is one beach you should bring your own sand to.:loco:

Zod