Stephen King´s "The Dark Tower" - The journey begins!

Great atmosphere and the acoustic guitars sound so sweet! This is a very cool beginning for your "journey":cool:

Only thing (as mentioned before) is the snare in combination with the accented guitars - it's a little too much for my taste. But that's only my opinion... Oh, and one more (minor) thing... at ~2:09 there is one weird (detuned?) sounding note that sticks out a little bit.

Overall I really like it very much and can't wait for the final product!

Thank you very much, dude! Okay..you are the third sneapster who find the snare too brutal :) Oh yeah..at 2:09 this also annoys me, but this is easy to repair. For me the song is still one single construction zone.

FELIX, holy fuck dude - this acoustic riff is so fucking beautiful, and how did you get that "howdy partner I'm on the trail" acoustic guitar slide that occasionally pops in the left channel? The sound effects are amazing, and the music is just incredible, good lord man...

However, I'm sorry, but that snare drum sounds...well, it sounds like if a good cracky snare was a star marathon sprinter, your snare would be the overweight alcoholic couch potato :lol:

such a beautiful piece and relaxing tune felix. I have too much metal today... just what i needed to hear \m/

This is awesome! I've listened to this 5-6 times in a row now. I lost my count. :lol:

The lead reminds me of a Psycho Motel song 'With You Again'. :cool:

I can't wait to hear the end product. :)

One thing to mention though - trying to get it to line up to a tempo, and it seems like 170 is just a touch too slow and 171 a touch too fast, so I now have it at 170.5 :D

Hahaha I just sitting in New York and read your guys comments. THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH, DUDES!!! :) I answer all stuff in detail, when Im back in good ol Germany! Have a good time, my friends!

Felix