Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

Slate

Jan 2, 2007
Here is the press release for the 2.0 Signature right in time for AES, followed by 4 BETA TEASER DEMOS:

Everyone has their favorite drum recordings. They are the sounds that you constantly reference. All other drum sounds are compared to them.

STEVEN SLATE DRUMS: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS BRINGS YOU:

- 35 UNIQUE DRUM KITS with ultra realistic playability

- 12 KITS MODELED AFTER THE MOST LEGENDARY DRUM RECORDINGS BY ARTISTS LIKE:
Nirvana, Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rush, Steely Dan, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Soundgarden, The Deftones, Tool, Dave Matthews Band, and more!

- 10 Kits custom "preset" by some of the industry's TOP MIXERS

- Individual ambience PER DRUM AND CYMBAL... want a bunch of room on snare but not kick? Done.

- All samples, including cymbals, recorded to two inch tape and fully processed with the best in vintage and modern gear for a finished, no need to tweak, radio ready sound

- MAPPINGS FOR ALL MAJOR SAMPLERS such as KONTAKT, HALION, EXS, REASON, STRUCTURE, and more

TEASER BETA DEMOS, programmed in KONTAKT 2:

DEMO 1 CLICK HERE (inspired by the sounds of Nirvana)

DEMO 2 CLICK HERE (inspired by the sounds of Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

DEMO 3 CLICK HERE (inspired by the sounds of AC/DC)

DEMO 4 CLICK HERE (inspired by the sounds of Metallica)

RELEASE TO COME SOON!!!!

official 2.0 info page:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/twoinfo.html

Slate, you magnificent bastard.

These samples will soon be the love and bane of all AE's. Love, because the legwork is already done. Bane, because any chimpanzee who wants to make a record has complete access to KICKASS drum sounds without having to do any of the aforementioned legwork.

On behalf of all the wannabe's and n00bs out there, I say thank you.

I'm LOVING those sounds! I'm really interested to hear the Steely Dan, Tool, and DMB samples too. VERY nice work Slate, just hope its not to big of a hit to the wallet

i like the songs too) sounds funny - the old stuff played with changes! ahah

yeah - great sounding samples!