Still Life out of production?

Sean Casey

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2006
Didn't read this in the FAQs and this is probably some stupid noob question that i'm going to get flamed for, but I heard that Still Life was out of production.

either that or some other Opeth album.

details?

No, but it is hard to find in stores. I've never seen it in a store; I had to order it online.

Weird, must just be certain areas that do not carry it. Still Life is always in stock (I even saw the digi pack version last week, but did not have the extra cash to pick it up) at my local record store. Actually, they usually have every album. Strangeeeeeeeeee.

I just went to my local record store and bought it a few years ago. lol.

but yeah, i have a friend that wants it, and its impossable to find! Sad, because i find the digi pack, the cover and all that is the nicest put together for an Opeth cd.

that is all.

winters epilogue said:
Weird, must just be certain areas that do not carry it. Still Life is always in stock (I even saw the digi pack version last week, but did not have the extra cash to pick it up) at my local record store..

Yeah same here.. its supposed to be reasonably rare here too but actually every HMV i've browsed through generally have it in stock too.. I'm talking about accross England though so over the bathtub it will be alot different :)

I want the vinyl.. someone was flogging it on ebay the other day but I'm so badly in debt I really shouldnt go down that road

I got it at HMV, its uaually there, and the two I'm missing, and can never find are Orchid and Morningrise

Edit: wow, bad use of commas

daz436 said:
I want the vinyl.. someone was flogging it on ebay the other day but I'm so badly in debt I really shouldnt go down that road

I bought a copy on ebay once. Pretty cheap actually. Only problem, while it was meant to be brand new, it's either 2nd hand, or was kicked around like a soccer ball in the post. The disks look perfect, but the cardboard is basically screwed...

I still think the best Opeth vinyl is Deliverance. Looks fantastic. And sounds great to me. Glad I got one.