Stoners

Also, to back up the point of the casual weed-smokers that I know, there's TONS of people on this board who do it daily and are still massively successful.

Marcus, Ryan (CatharsisStudios,) and Mike (006) first come to mind.. I'm not too sure on anybody else that smokes on the board, don't really remember from that old thread we had a while back talking about the subject (irony. :lol:)

Also, to back up the point of the casual weed-smokers that I know, there's TONS of people on this board who do it daily and are still massively successful.

Marcus, Ryan (CatharsisStudios,) and Mike (006) first come to mind.. I'm not too sure on anybody else that smokes on the board, don't really remember from that old thread we had a while back talking about the subject :lol:

If you're talking daily, IIRC Marcus said recently he hadn't toked up in a while.
I haven't done it in 2 weekends now. Don't really feel the need to either.
If some is available, I'll do it, if not, then whatever. Weed doesn't have a stranglehold on me

generealisations...:rolleyes:

The principal point is, that many people just suck, no matter if they smoke or not.
Its sad but true, if I go out to party or whatever, I don't wanna meet half of the people i've met.

One friend is veterinarian other is proffessional (studied) musician and so on. and they smoke.
Just an example.

The dudes who snag on weed are predestined, I would say...

generealisations...:rolleyes:

The principal point is, that many people just suck, no matter if they smoke or not.
Its sad but true, if I go out to party or whatever, I don't wanna meet half of the people i've met.

One friend is veterinarian other is proffessional (studied) musician and so on. and they smoke.
Just an example.

The dudes who snag on weed are predestined, I would say...

Too bad natural selection doesn't work the way we want it to >=/

Ain't no problems with smoking - IN MODERATION.

Exactly.
Its when someone starts to misuse pot it turns dangerous.. my brothers friend has been smoking almost every day since he was 15, he is unemployed and those times he actually get a job, he stays home when ever he feels like it(Without calling.), because he has become so passive.. he got clean for a year, got a girlfriend, which lead to a child.. now they left him because he just sat in the couch all day and got pissed of when he got told to do something(Even if it was taking his daughter to the park.).
And this is actually the problem with pot as a drug, because when someone starts abusing it, they get passive and dont care about anything except for eating and sleeping.

I personally dont have any problems at all with marijuana, in fact, i want it to be legalized.. but abusing any drug, weather its alcohol, pot or heroin is no joke.

^ And it's not necessarily SUBSTANCES that are at fault, it can be anything. WoW, sex, eating, fapping, mowing your lawn, Dokken :)lol: j/k dude!) etc... any addiction can and will change your personality if you become a slave to it and let IT dictate how you spend your time.

^ And it's not necessarily SUBSTANCES that are at fault, it can be anything. WoW, sex, eating, fapping, mowing your lawn, Dokken :)lol: j/k dude!) etc... any addiction can and will change your personality if you become a slave to it and let IT dictate how you spend your time.

Truth.
I've seen some close friends turn into WoW addicts. They've got off it now, but for ages they spent literally all day in front of the computer aside from pissing and shitting (yes they even ate their meals at the computer too).
Their physical health obviously deteriorated and they became complete recluses.
I used to be a computer addict myself (as well as an addicted nicotine user) for some of 2008.
It was fucking nasty. Along with extreme anxiety problems, I barely showered, ate complete crap processed food all the time and I avoided a lot of my friends. Energy levels went to shit from a complete lack of physical activity apart from playing guitar and moving my eyes to read stuff at the computer.
Nasty stuff indeed.

Truth.
I've seen some close friends turn into WoW addicts. They've got off it now, but for ages they spent literally all day in front of the computer aside from pissing and shitting (yes they even ate their meals at the computer too).
Their physical health obviously deteriorated and they became complete recluses.
I used to be a computer addict myself (as well as an addicted nicotine user) for some of 2008.
It was fucking nasty. Along with extreme anxiety problems, I barely showered, ate complete crap processed food all the time and I avoided a lot of my friends. Energy levels went to shit from a complete lack of physical activity apart from playing guitar and moving my eyes to read stuff at the computer.
Nasty stuff indeed.

I used to be a computer addict.. worst time in my life evar.
It started with a depression, i didnt feel like doing anything so i sat down at my computer, i ended up only leaving my room to go to the bathroom and getting food(Ate in front of the computer.).
On all my breaks in school i went to the computer room instead of going with my friends etc.. it _REALLY_ sucked, and it was hard to stop, because you got so used with finding things to do on the computer, that when it was time to get back to "irl", i couldnt think of anything to do.. so i ended up watching tv instead. :lol:
And this may sound _VERY_ strange, but alcohol saved me, really!
I went to a party and got drunk(First time ever for me.), and it was the first time in like 2 years i felt happy with being social irl, eventually partying got me to socialize more and now the computer isnt really a problem anymore.

Im still spending most of my days behind the computer, but now its not really because of an addiction, its just that i live 12 miles from all of my friends, i dont have a drivers license and theres nothing to do out here at all(Except for taking a walk in the woods..).

It's not the pot's fault you have stupid friends. And saying 90% of thc lovers are losers is not very scientific

someone else already hit the nail on the head. your friends are douches. there are douches everywhere. you should not be friends with them. blaming pot for people being douches is like blaming money for people being greedy.

Exactly.
Its when someone starts to misuse pot it turns dangerous.. my brothers friend has been smoking almost every day since he was 15, he is unemployed and those times he actually get a job, he stays home when ever he feels like it(Without calling.), because he has become so passive.. he got clean for a year, got a girlfriend, which lead to a child.. now they left him because he just sat in the couch all day and got pissed of when he got told to do something(Even if it was taking his daughter to the park.).
And this is actually the problem with pot as a drug, because when someone starts abusing it, they get passive and dont care about anything except for eating and sleeping.

I personally dont have any problems at all with marijuana, in fact, i want it to be legalized.. but abusing any drug, weather its alcohol, pot or heroin is no joke.

Hey man this guy was probably going to LOSE HIS JOB AND BE LAZY AND WHATEVER ELSE ANYWAY!!!! NOT BECAUSE OF WEED!

Edit: He probably likes weed because he IS ,inherently, a lazy person. There are types of marijuana that will make you feel energetic and uplifted. Not all weed makes you tired and lazy or whatever. That is a false generalization.

There is a HUGE difference in loving thc and being addicted.
Yah, i know, its not physically addicting, but it is mentally addicting.. and i would say that almost everyone i have met that smoke on a regular basis are some of the biggest loosers i have ever met, albeit they are nice guys, they couldn't get a better job then sock-changer in the local shoe-store if their life depended on it.
THC makes you passive, i dont think that anyone here argues with that.. its all about moderation bra'!

Hey man this guy was probably going to LOSE HIS JOB AND BE LAZY AND WHATEVER ELSE ANYWAY!!!! NOT BECAUSE OF WEED!

Edit: He probably likes weed because he IS ,inherently, a lazy person.

If you start smoking weed on a regular basis in such a young age causes depression, apathy and makes you absolutely passive.
He admitted him self it had to do with the weed, because it made him not want to do anything but sitting down and listening to music while eating candy.

Its just you who love weed so much you dont want it to be blamed for anything, but the truth is that it is a drug, it does harm you.
But just like alcohol(That is far more destructive and addictive, i know.), its all about how often and in what purpose you use it.

If you smoke weed constantly, you will become a fucking wreck and everyone knows it(Even if some wont admit it.), just like drinking alcohol every day will make you a fucking wreck.
If you smoke a couple of times a month you will be fine, if you smoke a couple of times a week you will probably be fine too.. if you are smoking a couple of times a day, you are definitely in the danger zone.

If you start smoking weed on a regular basis in such a young age causes depression, apathy and makes you absolutely passive.
He admitted him self it had to do with the weed, because it made him not want to do anything but sitting down and listening to music while eating candy.

Its just you who love weed so much you dont want it to be blamed for anything, but the truth is that it is a drug, it does harm you.
But just like alcohol(That is far more destructive and addictive, i know.), its all about how often and in what purpose you use it.

If you smoke weed constantly, you will become a fucking wreck and everyone knows it(Even if some wont admit it.), just like drinking alcohol every day will make you a fucking wreck.
If you smoke a couple of times a month you will be fine, if you smoke a couple of times a week you will probably be fine too.. if you are smoking a couple of times a day, you are definitely in the danger zone.

What? I have smoked now every day for a year. I passed school with a 3.0 GPA and scored a 29 on my ACT, all while smoking weed.

2nd of all, prove to me Marijuana is harmful. There have been studies done that actually state Marijuana STIMULATES brain cell activity. And there has never been a SINGLE fatality caused by Marijuana.

You obviously have not done enough research on the drug. Marijuana is medicine (and probably one of the most USEFUL medicines on the planet). I personally use it because I have extreme anxiety.

Lazy and no-good types of people are drawn to the drug because of it's properties (relaxation and the like). Then everyone thinks that the drug causes the laziness that was actually part of the user's personality. This is simply not true. Lazy people like to feel relaxed so they will obviously like weed.