Summer 2011 European Tour - Post Your Pictures, Videos, Reviews Here

Do you think you'd extract the audio from the original source and make it available as mp3? It definitley sounds good enough for an enjoyable listening :)

Ahahah, Karl and Pete at 2:20 are pretty funny, especially because Karl at first seems a bit puzzled :p

Another thing is that Damian sounds very good, I don't have that horrible feeling of hearing "someone else" singing those songs (like, for example, when you hear Andi Deris singing the old Helloween songs)

Do you think you'd extract the audio from the original source and make it available as mp3? It definitley sounds good enough for an enjoyable listening :)

No. :D

Ahahah, Karl and Pete at 2:20 are pretty funny, especially because Karl at first seems a bit puzzled :p

Karl is puzzled by your mp3 request!

OK, seriously I don't have the time to do that I'm afraid.

Another thing is that Damian sounds very good, I don't have that horrible feeling of hearing "someone else" singing those songs (like, for example, when you hear Andi Deris singing the old Helloween songs)

Totally agree with you on that: I don't even think of Mac. It just seems that Damian has been singing those songs all along.

Reminder: A playlist containing all 14 videos is available here. You can save the playlist to stream the videos non stop.

Forgottenglory: In Concert is a Facebook page which I've created recently where I will post all my videos, pictures and other related memorabilia of gigs I have attended and will attend in the future.

Material will be posted there first and might not necessarily make it to the various band forums. I've got loads of Threshold stuff! If you're interested in following my concert shenanigans click here to like and learn more about Forgottenglory: In Concert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pictures, Astrid. As Always a very high quality!

And here's my video of the gig at de Pul in Uden.
Unfortunately the only one...

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Uden show.

My camera's old and I didn't feel like moving around, and De Pul doesn't have the best lighting, but they actually did better now this time.