Summer's End Festival - Post Your Pictures, Videos & Reviews Here

Great show, though it doesn't quite feel like a Threshold gig without Anupam down the front of the crowd.

Wow! That's a bold statement...and I'm not even in the band! I hope Threshold don't hate me for that! I'm sure you had a good time. I was wondering the same thing myself when I attended the Firewind gig last Thursday. I was hoping to see you and a few other regulars on the London gig scene but funnily enough none of them showed up. I trust that the reason you were not at the London gig was because you had planned to attend the Threshold gig.

Thanks forgottenglory. Yes, there's only one picture in there at the moment as I have lots of other bands photo sets to go through and get to them at the moment. I knew if I started processing too many of the Threshold ones now I'd never get the others done. The temptation was too great, even at 4am! Was such a long drive home! So worth it though!

OK...well do keep us posted when you upload more pictures.

Are there beans to spill?

I don't know too much but from what I was told it'll be in a similar vain to Decadent and Replica.

Karl was jokingly saying that they could call it 'Double Decadent' and have a double decker bus on the cover!

So with that in mind, I was possessed to create the following:

2895571863_ef54d1eb32_o.png

What do you think Karl :p

I don't know too much but from what I was told it'll be in a similar vain to Decadent and Replica.

Karl was jokingly saying that they could call it 'Double Decadent' and have a double decker bus on the cover!
What do you think Karl :p

First off, I see some kind of genius in that picture.

Second, the "double decadent" thing spoils enough about the new fan club cd - at least, to me. I have a pretty strong idea about what it will be. Actually, the liner notes of Decadent suggest how this year's fan club has to be!

Hi Broken Logic nice pic of Damien can't wait to see some more, I was the short assed 5D owning guy from Swansea that talked to you before Threshold's set

Yep, I thought the guys kicked arse on Friday, a great show!

Big kudos to Johanne for playing the gig with an injured shoulder, you would never have guessed... the guy is bleedin' awesome!

The new T-shirts smell of 'Play-Doh' by the way, well according to Damien they do! :)

It was a 'quaint' little venue, we were there for the whole weekend and you did kinda warm to it after a while.

It was good to meet Karl, Richard and Damien after.

I was mildly amused to see Damien back the next morning still peddling his solo CD's, trying to cut a deal with Polish proggers Quidam.

It goes without saying Threshold were the band of the weekend (followed by Frost and Magenta IMHO), I look forward to Mr Kyps. :cool:

That was some set. In 35 years of going to live music I think that I heard one of the best live vocal performances ever; awesome. He is such a nice bloke too, posed for a photo with my two teenage daughters and took the time to make sure that they had taken a good photograph. I am definately going to Poole now.

Yep, I thought the guys kicked arse on Friday, a great show!

Big kudos to Johanne for playing the gig with an injured shoulder, you would never have guessed... the guy is bleedin' awesome!

The new T-shirts smell of 'Play-Doh' by the way, well according to Damien they do! :)

It was a 'quaint' little venue, we were there for the whole weekend and you did kinda warm to it after a while.

It was good to meet Karl, Richard and Damien after.

I was mildly amused to see Damien back the next morning still peddling his solo CD's, trying to cut a deal with Polish proggers Quidam.

It goes without saying Threshold were the band of the weekend (followed by Frost and Magenta IMHO), I look forward to Mr Kyps. :cool:
Spot on, Threshold, maybe Magenta next and then Frost. The three were way ahead of all the other bands IMHO. Threshold are just awesome live.

Hi all,

It was wonderful to see Threshold at Summer's End, very well worth the trip! Unfortunately my pictures did not come out the way I thought they would, I am very disappointed. Whether this was due to the fact that the lighting sucked or (more obviously) I haven't quite figured out how my new camera works yet, I don't know! Anyway, if any of you would like to have a laugh, here's the link to my most decent pictures. I have deleted the ones in which certain members looked like Voldemort :zombie:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11408313@N07/sets/72157607572876757

Roll on ProgPower!!

Astrid xx