Technical Death

I don't like tech death bands, but I guess you can't go wrong with either Nile or Cryptopsy if you're into that particular genre. Hate Eternal also comes in mind.

^Beneath the Massacre is more of a metal-core styled tech-death...but still pretty good if you can tolerate the vocals.

One of the best bands of the genre is Psycroptic. A wonderful band.

One of my favorite bands period right now is The Faceless.

Listen to them. They have one album out, called "Akeldama". And it is fucking awesome.

One of my favorite bands period right now is The Faceless.

Listen to them. They have one album out, called "Akeldama". And it is fucking awesome.

YES YES, OH GOD, YES!!

The Faceless is beyond awesome. If you love tech-death, this is THE band to check out.

Also, in case you haven't, be sure to check out Behemoth's last few albums, Demigod in particular. That is some brutal shit.

Definately check out Psycroptic.
Some others are Spawn of Possesion, Ouo Vadis, Decapitated, Anata, Suffocation, Atheist, and Sadist.

these are all highly recommended if you like Necrophagist:

Spawn of Possession - Cabinet (Swarm of the Formless is an incredible song)
Anata - Under a Stone with No Inscription (The Conductor's Deparature is good too but Stone is far better)
Gorod - Leading Vision (Neurotripsicks very good too)
Odious Mortem - Cryptic Implosion (this is brand new, still learning it but very impressive)
there's also Illogicist but it's a bit thrashier, reminds me more of late-era Death.