The album that got you into metal.

THe first album that got me into metal isn't "really" metal, but it's close enough and it started me onto that path...

Ac/DC Back in Black !!! I know I am showing my age here..... but I was 12 years old !!

Bryant

AC/DC not metal who is saying that?...ok they play heavy-rock. But who cares as long as it keeps your head banging!..

Konkhra´s Sexual Affective Disorder (SAD) and da Black Album really got me into metal......

Blyfycyfyfyf said:
WOW! Me too!!!! It had started, when I bought myself the "Carmageddon"... 3 great songs in this game are from Demanufacture...
hehe
me 3 i would say, thank you Carmageddon :D
too bad that FF's last 2 albums sound so "nu-metaly" (didn't even bother buying Concret after that Digimortal BS)
IMO their best work was Demanufactured and Obsolete

MetallicA - Master of Puppets ...

Zakk Wylde - "Once you find something that works, you never look back." Have never left the metal circle since then, and no regrets.

Nightmarez said:
Metallica - Ride the Lightning. Actually, it wasn't the abulm itself, I heard "Fade to Black" on the radio. It's got special meaning to me, it was a really hard time in my life.
Same Here :)

Metallica for me too.
But the first metal albums I bought personally were Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle Earth and Dream Theater's Images & Words!

Metallica - black album

Although when I was 8 I bought Twisted Sister - Come Out and Play, but I listened to mostly rap back then.

i take it that most off you guys like metallica. i would certanly not dissagree. i suppose ride the lightning got me into properley listening to metal music, but i was listening to killing joke befor metallica.