The ask Ensi & Bodomonkey thread

I am on the plane to Norway in 5 minutes....

Awesome! HELL YEAH!

I'm sorry to break it to you, but they only go out with the male version of them, called fjortis, or guidos (in some cases). And they have to be 20+ years of age, and have a car and lots of idiot friends.

They get "drunk" of 1 Smirnoff Ice (chick beer), they say, and then they fuck the nearest 20 year old. Next day they are all like "ooh I was so drunk and I had sex with this hot guy".

Ensi, Vegard: This thread is so full of epicness that my eyes just got wet. Congrats. ;_;

:kickass:

The answer is inside your burrito, young Mexican. Open it, and truth you will find.:loco:

Yoda speaking ? :lol:

You are granted some luck.

But don't come baw'ing to me when your dick is covered with spray-on tan and foundation.

So Latins are hot over there ?

WTF does mean :lol: " with spray on tan and foundation ", I'm tanned naturally by the sun (hits really hard here :eek:)

Yoda speaking ? :lol:

So Latins are hot over there ?

WTF does mean :lol: " with spray on tan and foundation ", I'm tanned naturally by the sun (hits really hard here :eek:)

He meant that those girls use alot of spray-on tan because they can't get a real tan :p So if you fuck them your dick will be covered in that shit :lol:

@Ensi: Fjortisar, ikke sant?

He meant that those girls use alot of spray-on tan because they can't get a real tan :p So if you fuck them your dick will be covered in that shit :lol:

It looks like they have a thick layer of butter on their faces. Fucking fjortisar. :lol:

Yep!

It looks like they have a thick layer of butter on their faces. Fucking fjortisar. :lol:

I've actually heard of incidents that someone have touched their faces and there was a big mark left on their faces. Like a crater. :lol:

I'm wondering if you guys do you still use this NOKIA, IMO is the bestcell phone, can takes everything :lol:

100_1793aaa.jpg

@ensi, what is your snus/snuff/chew/whatever of choice? personally, i'd have to go for Copenhagen Long Cut

Hmm.. I don't use chew/dip, and I have heard snuff is reall unpleasant.

Snus.. Hmm... Depends, I mostly like the Loose version of General. in bag version I like General Ekstra Sterk (extra strong).

I've also recently tried Offroad Long Cut 'American Wintergreen', tastes like trees, so damn good snus.

Ensiii and Monkeeeeey.. why are there so many useless ask-threads here? :erk:

Why not? It's fun !

This :erk: why do 2 respected members fuck up like this? :erk:

Wtf, creating a thread on COBOT has become the ultimate death sin.

Now go outside and play in traffic and smoke some weed and eat sum shrooms. Because you can.

I'm wondering if you guys do you still use this NOKIA, IMO is the bestcell phone, can takes everything :lol:

100_1793aaa.jpg

I can't stand Nokia:( Sony Ericsson ftw.