The ask Ensi & Bodomonkey thread

It has everything i need in a cellphone, i see no reason in getting a cellphone that tries to be everything, and fails at every single one of them :p

I agree with Muffin. :oops:
Even though I have a Sony Ericsson.:err:
But it's from early 2006, so it's kind of a stone age cell phone, I guess.

fagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfag

Enjoy your childrens cell phone

+1

I have owned a Samsung..it failed.

I know many people that went and bought Sony Ericsson because it had nice features and looked cool (was supposed to beat Nokia). THEY ALL FAILED!

So Nokia for the fucking win!!!!

Neither has my Nokia 5300 and it was a cheap shit. It's been thrown into walls,dropped into water,partied with and stepped on :lol:

Dear Ensi and Bodomonkey;

What should I make myself for dinner today.

Order pizza.

Although I have a Samsung, Nokia FTW :lol:

Now question: what should i do with my pickucp switching operation? Go the hard waya dn do it myself or spend some money on the luthier?

My phone still works:tickled:

Hmm.. If you do it yourself for the first time, you might fux0r it up. I would get it done at a luthier, so you can go Bruce Lee on their asses if they fuck up.

Order pizza.

My phone still works:tickled:

Hmm.. If you do it yourself for the first time, you might fux0r it up. I would get it done at a luthier, so you can go Bruce Lee on their asses if they fuck up.

:lol: That were my thoughts about the matter :lol:

With banana bits on top of it.

What's wrong with it?

If you have EMG pickups, you can go to their website and download a wire diagram. Maybe that will help you.

I have an EMG in atm, but a Jackson J50BC is going in when it goes out, and I have no diagram and no quick connect for the Jackson one :erk: