The best jokes..

Some more :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, a man walking came upon a big, long ladder that stretched into the clouds.
He'd walked this way every day and this ladder was never there before.
Curious and brave, he began to climb.
Eventually, he climbed into the layer of clouds, and saw this rather large, homely woman lying there on a cloud.
She spoke: "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!"
The man figured success had to be better than this, so he continued climbing and came upon another level of clouds, and found a thinner, more attractive woman than before.
She says: "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!"
The man saw that his luck was changing and so continued his climb. On the next level of clouds, he finds a rather attractive woman with not so bad of a figure.
She says, "Take me now or climb the ladder to success!"
Not satisfied that this is the best he can get, he continues climbing quickly and deftly, and sure enough, on the next level, he finds a gorgeous, lithe, well-endowed woman lying seductively on the cloud.
"Take me now or climb the ladder to success," she huskily whispered.
The man couldn't believe his eyes, but his greed caught the best of him.
He climbed to the next level, expecting Aphrodite or similar.
Suddenly, the ladder ends, and a latch closes behind him. He looks over to see a 16 stone, 6' hairy biker looking guy with tattoos.
The biker gets up and walks menacingly toward the man .
Apprehensively, the man whispers, "Who are you?"
The biker answers, "I'm Cess."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little kid was taking a walk with his father around the neighbourhood, when what should they come across in an empty lot but two dogs going at it furiously.
"Daddy," asked the little feller, tugging on his father's sleeve, "what are those dogs doing?"
"Well Billy," answered his father, "they're making puppies."
A week later, Billy gets thirsty in the middle of the night. He wanders into his parents bedroom, catching them in the act.
"Daddy," he asks plaintively, "what are you and mommy doing?"
"Well Billy," says his red-faced father, "we're making babies."
"Daddy, daddy," cries Billy, "roll her over - I'd rather have puppies!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.
The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.
The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification.
After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied...
"Your Honour, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
An ugly woman walks into a shop with her two kids.

The shopkeeper asks "Are they twins"?

The woman says "No, he's 9 and she's 7.

"Why? Do you think they look alike?"

"No", he replies, "I just can't believe you got laid twice"!

moral of this story

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year
and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me very much indeed and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini
skirts and low-cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near
me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone
when I arrived. She whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She
told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't
say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and tossed them down to me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are so happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family. "

The moral of this story is: always keep your condoms in your car.

GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile soil.

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France, gently aging but still warm and a desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Yugoslavia, lost the war and haunted by past mistakes.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Russia, very wide and borders are now unpatrolled.

After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages....only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

GEOGRAPHY OF MEN

Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iraq - ruled by a dick

@reidie: :lol: nice jokes!

Three men are sitting naked in the sauna.
Suddenly there is a beeping sound. The first
man presses his forearm and the beeping stops.
The others look at him curiously.
"That's my pager," he says. "I have a microchip
under the skin of my arm."
A few minutes later a phone rings. The second
man lifts his palm to his ear. When he finishes
he explains, "That's my mobile phone. I have a
microchip in my hand."
The third man, feeling decidedly low-tech, steps
out of the sauna. In a few minutes he returns with
a piece of toilet paper extending from his
rear. The others raise their eyebrows.
"I'm getting a Fax," he explains

Falconspirit said:
@reidie: :lol: nice jokes!

Three men are sitting naked in the sauna.
Suddenly there is a beeping sound. The first
man presses his forearm and the beeping stops.
The others look at him curiously.
"That's my pager," he says. "I have a microchip
under the skin of my arm."
A few minutes later a phone rings. The second
man lifts his palm to his ear. When he finishes
he explains, "That's my mobile phone. I have a
microchip in my hand."
The third man, feeling decidedly low-tech, steps
out of the sauna. In a few minutes he returns with
a piece of toilet paper extending from his
rear. The others raise their eyebrows.
"I'm getting a Fax," he explains
:worship: great joke..

A friend of mine Dave, used to always make up jokes ..and they were always terrible, but hey, he tried. We're not longer friends, but that's another story.

Though he tried to make me laugh, he never could except for this one time. We were walking home from a night of gaming at a local net cafe and talking about something ..when I remember calling him a racist. I was like, "Dave, you're a racist" ..and almost reactionary, unplanned, he said .. "I do like to go fast" ..and I laughed so hard, I couldn't stop laughing. Even thinking about it makes me laugh.

Ahh, too bad I havent spoke to him in 3 or so years now ..and I probably never will, but we did have some good times and I sort of miss them.

evil miscreant said:
the 14 year old girl in the trunk of my car!!
no the baby in my cellar...

my friends brother makes these up all the time... for instance:

what is worse than 1000 bays nailed to 1000 trees