the best love song?

One Last Goodbye
Inner Silence
Temporary Peace

But then I sometimes think a lot of their songs can be considered as "love" songs, if looked at that particular angel....

Originally posted by LoboUivante
I dont understand!!! If Silent Enigma is about going mad why does in the videoclip a girl dies and then comes back????

im so :confused:

well thats just because the video is so crap its embarrasing. connie wrote the words and they are not related to the video at all.

Originally posted by pagan2002

some of the words for this song are on the lyrics thread.

... and it couldnt be more wrong cos there's noone there unmistakebly lost and without a care we lost all the times now that we could share....
are you there.....?

Now that sounds good...anathema's pure vanity:)

This is an easy answer for me..:)
All anathema songs have to be related somehow to love..Why? Because all their songs are dark, pleasant and paradoxical like love is as such..:D

Well, as for their best necrophiliac song I don’t think there is one.. fortunately I must add...thinking hard..
‘Memento Mori’?:confused:

Originally posted by pagan2002

SORRY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN

I mean these verses have that great anathema feeling,where sometimes in life you just can't have what you desire (and i mean DEEP desires) and you have to accept it! I love that feeling (when i sense it in a song most-it's ruther more difficult to deal with it in real life). Most of the lyrics that i write are like this,i guess LOVE and LOSS are always inspiring...
Of course i didn't wrote ''anathema's pure's vanity" in an ironic way,i think the word vanity is used for that feeling of loss? If not, sorry,my english are not the best! (and your greeks are not so good so we're quits! ) ;)