The best thing that has happened to you recently

lol. No but we gave a fair tiny portion in Arizona. Y'know, where living there is hell. It was a good way of saying sorry for killing a lot of them and destroying their tribes, even the tribes that helped us fucking explore the Western U.S. and kept Louis and fucking Clark from dying in the rockies.

I don't like Thanksgiving much, besides the days off. I mean its just a Turkey dinner and all the stores are closed so its hard to find other food to eat.

I get to go to thailand this weekend! hopefully pick up some cheap shit. but since that hasnt happened to me yet, i think this being the last week of the school year is pretty good!

Guess the best thing i got going for me right now is that i;m working, thats about it altho this late in the year, yea it;s a miracle for me to be working considering what i usually do

There was a lockdown at my school today. And I was in Gym when it happened! So I had a 2 hour long Gym class. And a 15 minute English class.

Ahh...Best thing of my life happened today. I just got released after 5 months from having to go to physical therapy for fractured back/hip issues. You all really wanted to know that I'm sure, but it makes me feel good as hell to be free. :D