The Clairvoyant - Iron Maiden collaboration

ok, so I decided to reupload the tempo map, midi drums and bass (changed a minor timing issue, please use this as of 10/16/12).
so now we have a foundation to work from in case something got mixed up with any of your files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvlhlddywg4toqx/The Clairvoyant_Drums, Bass, Tempo Map.rar

whrere's luis mars? The guitar thing at the end (skaldir metioned it) bothers me a little as well as some unclean riffs.

Don't forget to fix the timing of the vocals in the last part Nuno. :)
I'd also lower the rhythm guitars 1 or 1.5 db. They overpower the rest a bit too much.
Would be great if you could fix all the issues soon. Then we can be all proud of us

Don't forget to fix the timing of the vocals in the last part Nuno. :)
I'd also lower the rhythm guitars 1 or 1.5 db. They overpower the rest a bit too much.
Would be great if you could fix all the issues soon. Then we can be all proud of us

Sorry man I didnt touched again the mix. I´ll do it when I have a little more time. I will try to fix some things while we wait for the new guitar tracks.

Ahh the fucking intro, maybe I´ll try mixing in reaper. Not used to the workflow of reaper, that´s why I mix in cubase. But maybe I have to change this time.

Hey guys, could some1 link me the instrumental track so I could take a shot at the vox?
Thx

Another shot, quick bounce. (beware of the volume, it starts blasting)

http://minus.com/l3dSbbFEdBSNV

I shot some shitty video to get started on this video thing, send me your playbacks on vid if you want and I'll upload it someday.

Sounds good, but it needs be better mixed to hear your voice in a better context.

It´s rant time. It´s sad, quite sad, when someone (El gato) puts here a sample with his voice and nobody gives a fuck. The man is puting his time, dedication, effort and nobody says a fucking word? Really?

This is not Practice Room, where random people put their mixes. This is a collaboration, Iron Maiden collab, so all the people who participate here love maiden right? Takes less than 5 minutes to give some words. This kind of attitude is really annoying.

Sounds good, but it needs be better mixed to hear your voice in a better context.

It´s rant time. It´s sad, quite sad, when someone (El gato) puts here a sample with his voice and nobody gives a fuck. The man is puting his time, dedication, effort and nobody says a fucking word? Really?

This is not Practice Room, where random people put their mixes. This is a collaboration, Iron Maiden collab, so all the people who participate here love maiden right? Takes less than 5 minutes to give some words. This kind of attitude is really annoying.

Couldn't agree more Nuno... everytime I've tried to listen it's been a work and I've had a problem. Will do again tonight at home and comment...

sorry, I for one didn't mean to be disrespectful to el_gato.
when his track was posted I listened to it on work real quickly and thought it was skaldir's vocals? then I got swamped with work and forgot about it.
sorry about that.

I couldn'T decide between skaldir and el_gato's voice, they're both great.
I might mix both!

:lol: Thanks man, appreciated but no problem, really. I don't do this to get my ego pumped by people on a forum. If I did, I'd have left this place ages ago. On the contrary, what I'd expect is some good criticism like where I suck most (I hope my criticism helped Skaldir as it seems) and mostly some responses to the fucking question I asked before. (well not a question but what about the vid?)

edit: grammar

:lol: Thanks man, appreciated but no problem, really. I don't do this to get my ego pumped by people on a forum. If I did, I'd leave this place ages ago. On the contrary, what I'd expect is some good criticism like where I suck most (I hope my criticism helped Skaldir as it seems) and mostly some responses to the fucking question I asked before. (well not a question but what about the vid?)

Your criticism definately helped me!