The "controversial opinions" thread!

I will continue to double space between sentences and middle C will always be c4, fuck some c5.

Now let's see Aaron fade away AGAIN without any answers besides "we can't understand him cause we're stupider than him"

Yep, you nailed it man, I'm just going to carefully fade away because I have no answers and you're stupider than me... A truly beautiful encapsulation of my thoughts :wave:

Actually I just don't really have any interest in dragging this out any further... Internet discussions of this magnitude are immensely time consuming (not to mention that they're hardly any fun when it's me versus everyone else), and it's taken from time that I really need to spend on other things. Also, my answers aren't good enough for you, and your answers aren't good enough for me...we each know where there other stands, so there's no reason to continue.

Aaron Smith said:
Yep, you nailed it man, I'm just going to carefully fade away because I have no answers and you're stupider than me... A truly beautiful encapsulation of my thoughts :wave:

Actually I just don't really have any interest in dragging this out any further... Internet discussions of this magnitude are immensely time consuming (not to mention that they're hardly any fun when it's me versus everyone else), and it's taken from time that I really need to spend on other things. Also, my answers aren't good enough for you, and your answers aren't good enough for me...we each know where there other stands, so there's no reason to continue.

Fwiw it seems you misunderstood my message, what I meant with the "stupider" comment was your point of how we can't possibly understand or judge god's ways or methods because he is wiser than us and we can't reach his level of enlightenment. In other words, the "him" is god, not you or me.

And fwiw as well, I sure would love to speak bloodbath with you any time

Self-acclaimed open minded folks is usually the most narrow sighted people I have ever met.

This.

"Oh I listen to everything, except anything that the retarded college hipster chick I'm being a boyfriend chameleon for doesn't like. That's shit".

People who listen to "everything" often don't really like anything, they're just too hopeless and socially awkward to be discerning, and then stand by their taste. It's just easier to rattle off a bunch of weird-for-the-sake-of-weird genres you listen to all the time and then make an awkward excuse to leave when "Oh you wouldn't have heard of them" is no longer an acceptable description of exactly what bands you like.

People who listen to "everything" often don't really like anything, they're just too hopeless and socially awkward to be discerning, and then stand by their taste. It's just easier to rattle off a bunch of weird-for-the-sake-of-weird genres you listen to all the time and then make an awkward excuse to leave when "Oh you wouldn't have heard of them" is no longer an acceptable description of exactly what bands you like.
Don't listen to genres but listen to the music. You either hear it or not.