the dynamite politics thread

Terror is not militarism; it's like when you push a quaterback on the floor off a game, he may reply by pushing you again, though these are not the rules. So when you see Humvees and chinook's being destroyed by alias-civilians; it's not military act but murder. That's why USA can't reply. The twin towers descent was a mass murder because the act didn't involve any claimer who'd say "bang! says me! ok, I'm ready, bring your army!" no, they just hid and said "see you next time".

We can't consider this a war because this is too much of a religious concept where civilians are the danger. It's not even terror since most muslims are anti-american. You can say not all of them, but hey, it's the same minority as are Eminem, Jack the stalker or Neo.

So yeah, it's mass murder, and people are scared because chinooks are as good targets as american civilians.

Also, you have a distinction between mass murder and mass destruction partly because mass destruction considers a wide range of distance i.e. wide number of infrastructures. While mass murder is something that aims for a wide number of general individuals. Destroying a small perimiter like the one of two towers makes more civilian victims than scattle bombing wide industrial quarters. Destroying a 3ton truck makes less victims than exploding a school bus. Biochemical weapons... well...

I think we should stop babbling so much about something so basic, we may love our own thinking abilities but fuck, this is not about politics or economy. It's about fear and bullshit.

I wish everybody could live for one moment the event that will make them cut the commie-hippie crap and start accepting the fact that they are white, nationally christian and declared war by another religion. We see many many arab lovers (especially in france) and they always say "awww, poor little victim :'( " damnit, why don't we stop the humanitary shit and accept the fact that christians should NOT play the "jesus christ" towards a people that want to protect their religion and destroy the christians. Helping them in the jesus hand style is the worse insult you can give to them; so if you respect them, stop calling them victims. And start taking them seriously.

It's aweful how people defend them AND pretend their claimings are just childish whinnings, like Kids who say they're gonna drive a porsche or become king of the world. Damnit, they want to do their djihad, they have weapons, they all agree about it: SO WHAT'S SO LOW-CREDIBLE ABOUT THEIR OBJECTIVES? yeah right, all the time you guys are gonna bring up the "not every ABC is ABCD" (yeah of course, all of them except the ones who, like some for christianism who stopped going to the church because they went goth or whatever).

The world is built wrong, I think, it's my own opinion, that we should stop the goth crap, stop the commie crap (go to extreme asia, and ask yourself if it's so punky cool to be commie), and claim that you are white, that you are christian, and that you believe that your people is in danger. I've always wondered if the holy Crusades would be more efficient now that we have high tech strategic weapons. Maybe we should give it a try and cleanse the world of all evil once and for all.

@krigsbarn: i sort of agree on the need to stop swallowing every hippie/new age countercultural bullshit the western world is fed, and i also agree that these people are to be taken seriously and considered as a threat to national security.
still i'm not a christian, nor a goth, and even though i am white i think the reasons for war on terrorism are most definitely not based on religion or ethnic group, kind of like their reasons for war on the western world are religious in nature only on the surface.

btw, i think a_hole is with you, or at least that's what you've had us believe even though i like the idea that he's just your imaginary friend much more.

Oh my god shut up, lol no hoho ok, he's with me, but that's not your business; why am I justifying him like that

krigsbarn said:
Oh my god shut up, lol no hoho ok, he's with me, but that's not your business; why am I justifying him like that
because you're not sure about yourselves as a couple and my clever though subtle criticism is undermining the very foundations of your relationship by seeping through every crack and fissure in what you loosely call love.

or maybe we're just joking, k? ;)

krigsbarn said:
Maybe you didn't realise they are both pentagonoids
Stop trying to find a scientific explanation for this, it's
clear that USA is in league with the devil and this is why
the attacks happened.

@Nick
It's a good thing I could care less if Sweden looks like a
penis, it's full of dicks in any case ;)

speaking of dicks, does anyone from sweden know a good fast reliable online shop that ships abroad some computer devices likes keyboards, mice, sound cards etc etc etc

krigsbarn said:
I wish everybody could live for one moment the event that will make them cut the commie-hippie crap and start accepting the fact that they are white, nationally christian and declared war by another religion.
A couple of quick counter-arguments:

1. I'm very much anti-communist.
2. I'm very much anti-christian (or, in wider terms, anti-religion).
3. No religion, or any other institute has ever declared war against me, or anything that I represent, during my lifetime.
4. The only political, religious, military, or whatever organization that I fear is the Fascist States of America; I fear them for the sake of all the humanity they threaten at the moment - I find every action aimed at bringing their system down justified and necessary.
5. Every American soldier killed is a small step towards a better world.

I may bring some arguments to support these (admittedly) subjective opinions of mine, as soon as I have some more time.

-Villain

Nobody declared war to USA before pearl harbor during the 1939 invasion. They thought like you did, and let it go just because "they are not european"; Though, the alliance with japan and no other big country revealed that the axis objected to strike USA and USSR considering the absence of alliance there.

So you're anti-christian (you could have said apart from christians), but when they'll be pearl harboring you, will you still stay neutral? We don't ask you to adopt principles and dogmas that aren't yours, sometimes you have to accept that you are bound to some people, and neutrals have never lived any victory in the history of worldwide conflicts.

So you can accept it now or not, it won't change the fact that when it will strike next to your street, only the craziest-you would keep those very nice looking instant opinions.

:That's what internal peace is valued for: You can have fragile opinions suiting your attitude, trend following, cultural inspiration, family principles, friends' influence etc... It's cool, it makes feel ok about a lot of things, and takes away the reality a bit.

I hope the internal peace will last as long as most people want to keep their opinion. Opinions are the evidence that people are in a comfortable freedom. That's how we can tell the difference between a Gaullist French intellectual drinking wine; and a clerk working at the WTC the 9/11 swallowing fire.

About your direct anti-americanism; I'll try and ignore it. I hope people will respect this part of your opinions and not try to argue as a dogfight debate... for forum peace.

krigsbarn said:
I hope people will respect this part of your opinions and not try to argue as a dogfight debate... for forum peace.
For forum peace, yes - and that's the very reason I've tried to keep myself away from this thread now and then. Apart from that, I actually occasionally enjoy heated arguing of this subject.

About your "The muslims hate us all and will unavoidably attack all of us someday", I simply don't see it that way. And no, you can't convince me with your feeble predictions any more than I can convince you that it is the Fascist Americans you should be afraid of.

About the "history will repeat itself", (the following is a fact) there are THOUSANDS of conflicts that have been succesfully avoided before they even started in the history of mankind. Those successes at peace-making (the following is an opinion) have achieved millions of times more than all the wars, in terms of advancements in civilization and humanity.

I believe that with just a little (or much, to be honest) more work, resources and effort all the forecoming conflicts could be avoided. The biggest obstacles for this utopian dream of mine are:
1. The major religions, which all cause hatred, fear and inequality around the world.
2. The American-based military industry that has to invent new wars every 5-10 years in order to stay in business; and the governmental system that supports its very existence.

As long as these two points exist, there can never be peace on earth.

The "easy" solutions for these both are:
1. Destroy all religions.
2. Destroy the US military industry and the governmental system that supports it.

The problem with this solution: It appears to be impossible to achieve without killing majority of the people associated with them, which would in the end make the means worse than the gains.

Until a better way to solve the above two obstacles is introduced, I cannot but continue to do my best on grass-roots level to make it harder for religions to convert people and the US government to brainwash people to support their endless wars.

-Villain

Reactions: MagSec4