The Game Thread

You miss the point.

The whole idea of achievements is what turns games into "srs bzns". Look at the score whores.

I hate those whores just as much as you do.

My point is that we, casual gamers do achievments for the fun of getting them. I sure had alot of fun getting mine.

"HI GUISE LUK I HAS ALL ACHIEVMENTS", usually gets a reply like:

"Good for you."

From any non-idiotic person.

Do you have a tab?

I thought like, make a song, have dual solos and shit. Then record video of the recording of each tracks, then put them in an awesome video with loads of screen.

That shit is cool.

^ The shit IS cool. Any ideas for the song?

PS. the song discussion should prolly migrate to a different thread.

make something as epic as this :D
I mean, fucking epic dual solos :worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuSvaVz5Vuw
make something as epic as this :D
I mean, fucking epic dual solos :worship:

From UToobe description:

Genre: Progressive Black Metal

lolwut_china.jpg

Some screams don't make a song BM. Doesn't sound anything like it.

I didn't really like how the violin sounds, it was too dissonant w/ guitar. It may be the fault of mastering, or maybe the parts are just written that way. The rest of the song is fun though.

From UToobe description:

lolwut_china.jpg

Some screams don't make a song BM. Doesn't sound anything like it.

I didn't really like how the violin sounds, it was too dissonant w/ guitar. It may be the fault of mastering, or maybe the parts are just written that way. The rest of the song is fun though.

Désolé, je ne sais pas lire en chinois.

No.
Progressive black metal exists.

It's not because you've never heard of it before that it doesn't exists.
Also, I'm sure the violin would sound AWESOME if you were the first to post this song.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying the band doesn't embody it.

I probably would not have posted that cause I don't really listen to this kind of music. I usually prefer classical structures over wanking.

Also, are you implying something about my preferences? I don't believe I have previously made judgments about people based on their preferences, neither do I adapt my preferences somehow based on that. I AM partial to a skeptical initial reaction though.

Oh wait, this was the game thread? SHIIIIIIIIT. Still, don't taint beautiful BM with your stupid Game Thread :p

......................................................................................- ' -
Also, that smiley you use looks too much inappropriate: 8====Ð'.......'-.