The Game Thread

Fine, I took what it recommended then stuck textures and shadows on full. I haven't turned up the "oscilliation" or whatever the fuck it was called but I don't afraid so I'll try cranking it next time.

How low can the settings go on that game? May seem like an odd question but while I'm at Uni I've only got my laptop so my overall performance is pretty limited.

Yes, because a detailed list of the lowest possible graphics settings of an unreleased PC game can SO OBVIOUSLY be found through google.

I'm sorry, I understand what you're trying to do here, but the use of a "justfuckinggoogleit" link is only really valid/funny in specific situations. Good try though.

Which I have already looked at and noted, but in case you didn't notice. That's not what I was asking for, Minimum System Requirements are rarely actually an accurate indicator of how a game performs on different systems.

Once again, good effort.

Yeah, Minimum Requirements were created with the sole purpose of confusing gamers and making sure the game doesn't run for them.

What did you expect, a written guarantee that the game will run perfectly at max settings if you overclock at 3x speed?

What the fuck? Seriously, you are trying way too hard to get one up on me now. It's pretty pathetic actually

What I was asking for was specific information such as the lowest possible resolution settings, anti-aliasing settings, how "bad" the lighting and shader effects can be set etc etc. As in the past I've experienced games where I've not had the "minimum requirements" and been able to run fine, and vice versa.

Stop trying to be a dick, you're not very good at it.

Really? Surely actually putting effort into being a dick and doing it wrong is much worse than simply being a dick?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just allergic to stupidity.

Seriously, stop it, you are quite clearly just trying too hard. I really don't see how asking for specific graphical settings is "stupid" at all. Maybe a tad unnecessary yes, but otherwise you're just struggling to take a dig at me because I've been an arse to you recently.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just allergic to stupidity.

:lol: Pretty sure you're not allergic to stupidity, since that was the dumbest line I've read on the internet in months. If you're going to impose an allergy upon yourself, try making it apply to chocolate or something... your gut is fucking inexcusable.

tl;dr: Just give it a rest, you're been stalking Josh in EVERY thread :lol:

And Josh stop being semi-trolled :p

Presuming that I actually care is an interesting theory.

I'm a go play me sum Arcanum nao.

Which I have already looked at and noted, but in case you didn't notice. That's not what I was asking for, Minimum System Requirements are rarely actually an accurate indicator of how a game performs on different systems.

Once again, good effort.

Well I'm guessing your laptop uses the motherboard graphics so in comparrison to a stand alone graphics card it won't perform half as well as what it says it does. So unless your laptop meets the recommended requirements with ease I probs wouldn't bother.

But then again it is only £13 :p

EDIT: Also its fucking ace

That's it, the Halo franchise now officially sucks mens penises.

Holy fuck.

I WANT THE DAMN HALO MOVIE

ITS GONNA BE AWESOME

Have you seen District 9? The guy who wrote it is the guy who made that Live action Halo short (with Peter Jackson aswell) which I assume you have seen? I swear to god if they could make a film as good as D9 about Halo it would be fucking leet as fuck.