The Game Thread

Dicks.jpg

Goddamned STALKER Clear Sky was more fun than i remembered, i totally wasted 6 hours at least in that game last night :lol:

Theres just something about hunting for artifacts in an artifact field in the middle of hte cunting night using a goddamned flashlight, then hearing the shriek/moan from SOMETHING UNIDENTIFIED close by and fucking panicking like a fucking schoolgurl and shredding nearby bushes to pieces with a shotgun :lol:

Shits way too fun

^ I'm still sure it's primarily munchkin mentality that drives all the artifact-searching; I know in SoC I spent hours trying to improve all the artifacts I had to the max. The atmosphere does make it more fun though.

What sucks about Stalker CS is that the nights are so freaking dark, you can't even see the enemies, but the bandits still "sense you" from miles away, and never miss ;(

Goddamned STALKER Clear Sky was more fun than i remembered, i totally wasted 6 hours at least in that game last night :lol:

Theres just something about hunting for artifacts in an artifact field in the middle of hte cunting night using a goddamned flashlight, then hearing the shriek/moan from SOMETHING UNIDENTIFIED close by and fucking panicking like a fucking schoolgurl and shredding nearby bushes to pieces with a shotgun :lol:

Shits way too fun

:kickass:

I got a copy of Dragonage Origins. Once installed it does a system check, but halfway through this is crashes.
I updated my cpu and video card, and re-intalled directX off the disc, whatdo?

Pray? I dunno, might wanna check the official forums. It installed/ran fine for me.

So anyone on here got MW2???

I'm going to say I'm pretty impressed. Probably the best multiplayer ever :)

I highly recommend buying it, we can make a COBOT clan :rofl:

I got a copy of Dragonage Origins. Once installed it does a system check, but halfway through this is crashes.
I updated my cpu and video card, and re-intalled directX off the disc, whatdo?

Have you tried looking in the tech support forums?
You can hope other people are having a similar issue and there might be a fix.

So anyone on here got MW2???

I'm going to say I'm pretty impressed. Probably the best multiplayer ever :)

I highly recommend buying it, we can make a COBOT clan :rofl:

Best Multiplayer ever? Thats a bit steep. Also fuck buying that shit. I'm downloading. I buy ALL my games but those CUNTS don't deserve a penny.
1) No Dedicated Server support
2) CUNTS

I mean as far as best multiplayer shooting game.

What else would you really say beats it?
If you say Halo I will kill myself -.-