The Game Thread

Unreal Tournament and Q3A beat any multiplayer shooter that has been or ever will be released.

^ Is it "the best multiplayer game in the history of humanity"? Uhh, I meant, "best multiplayer shooting video game", before we get fun responses like "soccer" and "war".

There is no other game that does co-op like L4D. Every other FPS you can just solo and tank through everything making Co-op completely redundant. It really focus' on team aspect of multiplayer which is why I enjoy it so much.

IMHO, there's a world of difference between "coop" and true, competitive multiplayer, and I tend to value the latter over the former.

I'm putting off getting MW2 as I can't get Xbawks Live here at Uni :( Assassin's Creed II will be my next game. Gotta stick to good single player games from now on.

There is no other game that does co-op like L4D. Every other FPS you can just solo and tank through everything making Co-op completely redundant. It really focus' on team aspect of multiplayer which is why I enjoy it so much.

This.

If you have 2/4 teammates left, and a hunter pins you down, while another hunter pins your teammate down, you're done.

You HAVE to stick together, or else you'll get raped.

Team Fortress 2 best multiplayer game evar.
Because it's competitive, WITH teamplay!
Ya shure, there's team deathmatch in quake/ut but it's nothing, nothing like the man loose inside this building!!
hmm wwait

:lol:

Coop is fun, I haven't played L4D Coop but the game doesnt appeal to me, especially with L4D2 now which has so many rage inducing firearms errors that i totally cannot ignore no matter how hard i try :lol:
But yeah coop in general have interested me ever since Sven-Coop, if anyone is leet enough to remember that(i will be disappoint if noone does)
Coop in other games like Arma and Ghost recon also's fun.

I think one of my first experiences with coop was the original Delta Force game, playing with my father coop over LAN, good times.

All in all i think Coop and proper team vs team(i.e more than 30 players in each team) are my favorite MP genres. The day GOOD free movement(i.e not point and clickclickclickclickclickclickclick) MMO's get a foothold, i'll probably never see daylight again

This.

If you have 2/4 teammates left, and a hunter pins you down, while another hunter pins your teammate down, you're done.

You HAVE to stick together, or else you'll get raped.

Why do you guys have all the win games and I have none save for TF2 which I can't fucking play with anyone cause you're all on PC

Dragon Age problem still up, but the same shit happens when i tried to run GTA IV. I'm going to jump to the conclusion now, it has something to do with this dual core my freind slapped in there the other day (literally just for the fun of it).
Its AMD 64 X2 Dual, or something...2.3ghz im pretty sure (my friend isn't responding). That halp? Tech support forum didn't show anything and I'm guessing my friend slapped this cpu in wrong.

Team Fortress 2 best multiplayer game evar.
Because it's competitive, WITH teamplay!
Ya shure, there's team deathmatch in quake/ut but it's nothing, nothing like the man loose inside this building!!
hmm wwait

FUCK YEAH

Tho I fucking hate W+M1 pyros and huntsman snipers ;__;

:lol:

Coop is fun, I haven't played L4D Coop but the game doesnt appeal to me, especially with L4D2 now which has so many rage inducing firearms errors that i totally cannot ignore no matter how hard i try :lol:

Rofl, L4D2 should've been DLC. And 1 nigra was enough >8(

Firearms error? Where can you NOT find a firearms error in a game? (Arma or any of the shit you play doesn't apply)

I think one of my first experiences with coop was the original Delta Force game, playing with my father coop over LAN, good times.

FUCK YEAH DELTA FORCE

I also used to play that over lan way back :)

Why do you guys have all the win games and I have none save for TF2 which I can't fucking play with anyone cause you're all on PC

answered your own Question there lad...

Yes, get PC, naow.

Dragon Age problem still up, but the same shit happens when i tried to run GTA IV. I'm going to jump to the conclusion now, it has something to do with this dual core my freind slapped in there the other day (literally just for the fun of it).
Its AMD 64 X2 Dual, or something...2.3ghz im pretty sure (my friend isn't responding). That halp? Tech support forum didn't show anything and I'm guessing my friend slapped this cpu in wrong.

I'm not the most tech savvy person, but maybe the CPU socket isn't compatible with your mobo?

Well, if that's the case I don't think you can even boot up your computer.

Someone please point out why I suck at computers.

+1

I'm sick of being the only person at uni who plays PC games :lol: All my mates have xbox 360. I'm thinking of getting a chipped one for 75 quid but I don't know if I should :

PC gaming is superior.

Chipped one as in, downloading pirated xbawks games, burning and playing? I don't think online works with that. And I feel that the online experience is the only reason to get an xbox over a PC.

Because you're Norwegian.

1257275451458.png