The Game Thread

Have you seen District 9? The guy who wrote it is the guy who made that Live action Halo short (with Peter Jackson aswell) which I assume you have seen? I swear to god if they could make a film as good as D9 about Halo it would be fucking leet as fuck.

Yes I have. Depends which live action short you're talking about, but anyways, it's gonna be so good.

I'd BUY that movie!

wait
actually there's this dude who's making a proper (I mean it's fan-made, but looks fucking awesome) Halo film, due to be out late 2010 or early 2011 or some shit
they made a real life warthog and like 100 fucking marine suits
http://operationchastity.com/

the 'Hog

http://pixelatedgeek.com/2009/10/operation-chastity-unveil-warthog-to-the-london-masses/

also when they're done with the film they're selling the weapon props and the spartan/marine suits to whoever wants them :kickass:

BUMP FOR FUCK'S SAKE

There can only be ONE Warthog >8(

49200fb445356

Installing STALKER: Clear Sky again, downloading some mods and the patch for it as well :D

Try Wind of Change, I hear it's very good (well, I played it a bit as well, but the game mysteriously kept crashing in random spots on my system, so I gave up eventually).

Im back on my main PC, not that fucking laptop anymore. So who's up for some CSS, folks? :D

Remeber this? :D

EnsiFloSplitTag.jpg

For anyone wondering, this is a split-spray that I made. I cut it in 2, and gave one to Flo, so we would go around spraying it everywhere.

I need to install it again and give it a go. It's always fun to play with friends.

Yes Crazy Violin Guy, it's boring, but not with friends.

Yes Crazy Violin Guy, it's boring, but not with friends.

Huh say what? I never said CS was boring :err: You must be confusing me with someone else. It's one of the best multiplayer mods ever crafted.

I got banned for hacking on CSS :lol: My mate sent me some hacks to try out, I used them for like a minute and thought they were shit. A week later I got banned from all VAC Secure servers :p