The Game Thread

When it gets confusing is when it gets fun. Never know just what you might unleash.

The story is also hilarious.

^Oh just shut the fuck up with the elitist shit, jesus.

Its not elitist. Modern Warefare was awesome, MF2 was gay, Black ops is worse.

I'm gonna go play WoW.

Nah probably Fallout NV :cool:
CoD is still well-gay. At least Madden doesn't try to hide its Bro-ness.

Nostalgia weekend weee!!!

star-wars-jedi-knight-ii-jedi-outcast_4.jpg

I was into Kotor more. And YES I am PISSED episode three hasn't happened yet. I played half life, hl2, ep 1, coast, and ep 2 again just because i felt a refresher may be needed for how awesome ep 3 would be if it came out this year like Gabe fatwell hinted.

Bioware is probably more busy dealing with Mass Effect 3... especially since it's considered somewhat of a spiritual sequel to kotor. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Bloodline-Champions-Header-580x351.jpg

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/

Motherfucking Bloodline Champions
FREE BTW

It's just like the arena in WoW, except there is no gear, everything is equal, and you have to aim. You can of course choose from different classes and such, but this is made so you can whoop some ass by skill, and not by how much you grinded.

I just asswhooped some shit kid who was talking very badly to me :( Was loosing 0-2 (goes to 3) and me and Derpsicle completely turned it over, god that felt so good, they got reeeal mad :D

Exited about Heroes Of Might And Magic VI! Release date? March It was said somewhere. Big fan of III. The only game I've really played of them all. :)

Anyone know some more about it?

IV was a PoS, and the only thing fun about V was the 3x3 MP battle. The game just dragged a lot otherwise.

Glancing through the website for VI, looked like more of the same stuff as V. The 4 races presented on the website had better not be the ONLY 4, otherwise that's just lame.

So w/e. I'm kinda more excited about the Crysis leak.