The Get-to-know-the-board-members thread

Everlost

Jan 14, 2002
Umeå, Sweden
www.svettbandet.tk
I thought it could be nice to have a thread where everyone introduces himself/herself so we all get to know each other a little bit better. Maybe this idea stinks, but then we can just ignore this thread (or turn it into something completly different :rolleyes: )

Reactions: mousewings
"Hi, I'm TexasFriedCriminal and I'm a Dark Tranquillity Fan."
"Hello TexasFriedCriminal, good to have you here"

honestly, what did you expect?

the only thread where I post is the poetry thread, more because none of the other interest me and I'm not into opening useless threads all that much than because of some strange ideology of mine.

I'm male, 23, and most sane people would consider me a failure in the classic sense.
I am not feeling particularly well right now which doesn't matter all that much to anybody of you who might read this, but which might explain the subtleties of this posting. (yeah, subtle...)

I've been spending the whole day playing wizardry 8 and listening to about 9 CDs, by now I reached bad religion (part two of my pirated 3 part all the songs cd collection).

ah yeah, I like DT.

I wish I was drunk.
I wish I was someplace else.
I suppose you're about to stop reading now, which is fine by me since I'm writing this mostly for myself anyway.

I am not married, divorced or engaged.
I have no children and I am using windows 2000 although I never wanted to.

my haircut is strange.

I used to have a website.
I used to have something to do.
I used to eat.
and I think I once used to sleep at night.

and I do think it's ok to have alanis morisette and immortal on one tape in your car hifi.
really, it is.

hello. my name is not astarte, but i hate the real one. i'm bored. i hate Windows™. i've been around too much. i'm listening to Current 93 again and again. i'm thinking this post is pointless, nonetheless, i'm still typing. i'm not too happy right now either :p

I'm Daniel, 25 and still a student. Metal-o-holic since 11-12 years.
Likes Death metal and Black metal the most at the moment. Plans to graduate, get a job and go to Wacken (again) and Canada this year. Looking forward to the albums from Anthrax, The crown, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Opeth, Nevermore, Soilwork, Agalloch, Rhapsody (well, a little anyway), Primal fear, Iron Maiden live, Megadeth live. Best concerts I've seen: Opeth, Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity at Wacken 2001. The Haunted in Stockholm 2001, Gamma Ray Stockholm 2001, Iced Earth Stockholm 2002.

Current favourite bands: Immortal, Agalloch, Soilwork.

@phyre: man, how do you manage to reload the forum while sleeping, and how do you manage to sleep in front of the pc??? :eek: you gotta teach me that! :rolleyes: :p

@TexasFriedCriminal: you gotta believe him when he says all over the place :rolleyes: :D

Well, guess it's time to introduce myself...
I'm a deceiving little Siren, i live in the forums (mostly the DT and the Opeth ones) and.... and... nah, i guess that's all :p

Siren, haven't seen you in irc chat lately. visit there someday?

About me? I'm a guy, 16 and ½ years old, feeling not that bad at the moment :) and listening to metal pretty often.

That's all you need to know.

And I don't like posting here at all but I can't help it :loco:
And my hometown sucks. It was dead at saturday night :mad:

Edit: and you others could use that irc place too.. there's too few people... and I'm NOT an irc nerd :p

Hi! I'm Melancholia and I'm a forum addict :)
and a night-owl as well...it's 2.00AM here and my night has just started ;)
hmmm what else...i am a student,hate my university and my town... wish i was living far away with my best friend,but this will happen in a couple of years :D
My superfave bands are:
In the woods...,Arcturus,Ved Buens Ende,At the gates,Skyclad,Ulver,Dark tranquillity,Madder Mortem,Solefald,Edge of Sanity and some others i am bored to write :D

phyre@ what the hell do you need all these computers for???

Hi, there. My name is Bender. I'm 21. I'm a professional dreamer, I wish to break free (no, nothing about an enslavement by the government or whatever, just break the culture laws and customs to be like I am without restrictions, but maybe it's too long to explain here). I don't wanna be drunked. I love Royal Hunt, Iron Maiden, Fair Warning and muuuuch more.

I'm wondering I like the Arcturus' albums as Mel. :yow:

|ngenius (introducing himself... now?!?!)

ehmmmm I'm fathervic and I don't have anything interesting to say. but quite as the rest of the others...I'm extremely happy and I DON'T NEVER EVER WISH TO BE DRUNK :)

Hi, I'm mousewings....

I go here a lot. I am 18 and live in a city which has the most extreme temperatures of any major city in the world. I like music such as Kyuss, Tina Turner, Down, In Flames, CoC, Godflesh, and Unida.

I study a library program. I don't do much other than that.

I don't feel very happy right now either. I feel kinda weird and sick...

Hi I'm Thanatos, well that's mi nickname at least...I'm not very happy either.

I wish that I could travel for the rest of my life, just me and my backpack, not worrying about anything or anybody...

Hi all! My name's Ville but you may call me Villain. :p

I'm 22 (close to 23) years old and study youth-work here at Lohja, which is 600 kilometers from my home at Kajaani. Thus, I spend my weekends here at the computer-class surfing around, listening to good music and even occasionally doing some school-work. I work part-time at a local youth-house.

I'm very social and like almost all the people I know. I'm a roleplayer, but sadly find too little time for that nowadays. My other hobbies include listening music, reading and Dark Tranquillity -encyclopeding.

I enjoy my life pretty much, although I wouldn't mind if I were a bit more lucky with women - you know what I mean...

-Villain

Hello, my name is ~Zeanra~ and I'm an alcoh..err..musicholic.
I'm 17 and studying in senior high, and I don't like it there, too much work and so little time, it's reducing my time to listen music :cry:

I haven't been in DT board for a long time 'cause I haven't been listening to DT for a while though it's one of my favorite bands :s I've been checking quite a lot of new bands lately so my DT cd's have had the chance to rest. I wish I had money to buy the missing albums, and other music too, the list is endless.

In my free time I listen a lot music, read books, live here..:rolleyes: I used to play role play games, but nowadays I don't find any time for that, everyone is so busy, and few more players would be nice too. And I'm not so happy with my life either :p

Some favorite bands: Opeth, My Dying Bride, Dark Tranquillity, Tristania, Therion, Lacrimosa.

There :)

Well...
....I´m 14 year old....
....I`m boy....
....I listen music...a lot...
....My favourite movie is the Crow....
....I sing in starting metal band....

But does anyone care???

hello i am thanh, you you may call me terrymx online. i am 16 and i live in newyork (state) and it's boring. i am also a professional dreamer. i am the invisible man in this forum becuz no one care about my existence or opinion, but that's ok becuz i hate everyone of you as well.

i am not a metalhead but i listen to a wide area of guitar music. i like cars and the people who dedicate themself to cars and racing. i also like art design but i suck at it.

i like: fresh fruits (especially banana and pear), meat, being lazy, game, rpg game, racing game, saturday morning music, fooz ball, taking picture of the sky, jokes, money, saphire, nice easy going pretty girls, bruce willis, the bed, Steve Mcqueen, chocolate, soft emotional love songs, blue and warm green, free stuff, the song Hotel california, nature, penguin, anal sex, coca cola, 24 hours of le mans, truthful women, neogeo and snes, happy endings, playing with fuzzy things, and fun things that doesn't help the money and people world.

i hate: mean people, spider, shit, smart people, ruby, diamond, gold, gothic jewelry, gothical teen bopper, goth-sob-sexual-fantasy metal, dani filth, work, school, white rapper, raper, people who do pratical jokes for real, reality, dani filth, whore metal, dentist, having heart problem, being ugly like a hoe, hyper teen bopper, physical pain, dani filth, fashion and make ups, strip tease (too impatience), my slow ass fucking computer that make my Rive TNt2 card stop working now i can't play 3d game anymore, violence, dani filth, people who's easily offended by racist words, people swearing at the wrong part of the sentence, dani filth, dumbass fagot drivers, Lamborghini and most other italian cars, people who fart non stop on purpose, dreamcast, business men, people who act professional, stock, trading, having to paid for everying, smoke, weed, dani filth, metalfan who don't apreciate original female vocal, low iq metalfan, red and black, snake, bugs, scorpion, las vegas, not being able to swim well, flaming things, dani filth, anti-christ people, kid rock, people who lies or play joke, people who make up sickass shit idea, poop sex, prostitute, animal sex (beastiality beckon), poor white/black neighborhood, rat, pimple, mole, people's peoples (hoe), dani filth, life philosophy quotes, people with low belief and the quote "beleive in nothing" and the song "beleive in nothing" and the album "beleive in nothing", wife beater, hunger.

status: i have no girlfriend becuz i am not social and i'm shy and i'm boring and stupid.

if you spend your time reading this entire thing, you must be very bored. thank you