THE GOOD OLE WRASSLIN' THREAD

wrestlers accounts always differ. Most of the time they're just working the interviewers

“Later on him and I actually confronted each other like men, the fight went down and ya know, I’m not gonna get into too much detail but I got fast hands man, I’m quick with my hands. I remember when I was a little kid, I was about 13 years old and I got beat up in my front yard, that was the last time I lost a fight. Needless to say, I put a good beating on the boy!” - Booker T

and then you proceed to post what one of the guys who was in the fight actually said? Like he would admit that he got beat up and left with a swollen eye? bitch please, your brain works like that of a simpletons.

Apparently Batista had lacerations to his face following the altercation, so it wasn't just Booker who wore battle scars. Not only that, but apart from Finlay's story (Finlay is another legit tough guy ftr), no-one else seems to confirm this.

May very well have been a scrap with no clear winner.

and then you proceed to post what one of the guys who was in the fight actually said? Like he would admit that he got beat up and left with a swollen eye? bitch please, your brain works like that of a simpletons.
Wouldn't you say information from the horse's mouth is better than some hear/say?

When you're on the toilet trying to squeeze that last piece of shit out.

NFTzLCm.png

Reactions: Slammed
Listened to Finlay's account. Almost from the get-go he admits he didn't see what happened, was only there for the pull-apart & the fizzle-down. He's just talking shit.
unless you dont understand what you're hearing, he never said he wasnt there when it happened, he said he wasnt there when it started ... he said he saw Dave on top of him and Booker had a swollen eye afterwards. Believe who you wanna believe "oh Fit is trying to work the interviewer but here let me tell you about what Booker and a fan written article actually said" :lol: But yeah, sorry if talking about what actually happened to one of your man crushes got your panties all tangled up.

Reactions: jimmy101
Oh god, is that Benoit's body you shopped me on to?

WWE would be proud of that kind of censorship.

Speaking of Booker's scissor-kick, just look at how much air he gets on this one at 0.50. Vince tries for some odd reason to stand up just before he gets hit, but Booker just jumps even higher.

This was literally the only good moment of the WCW invasion.