THE GOOD OLE WRASSLIN' THREAD

Liked him in WCW. Was never a fan of him in WWE. Except his time tag teaming with fucking Goldust because they had some hilarious and ridiculous segments!

“I shall call him Minidust!”
“Come back to *deep inhale* Gooooollddduuuusst!”

I fucking loved Goldust. Well except in the ring. He didn’t have many good matches. But everything else about him was entertaining as fuck.

If WWE/WWF gave him some sort of a chance to get over he could have had a good run in that company. Instead they just fed him to their biggest stars.

Booker T could have legitimately beaten the shit out of most of the WCW roster at that time.

Loved that guy, one of my favourite wrestlers ever.
I heard he got beat up by Bautista

Harlem Heat was a solid tag-team, but he was pretty mediocre on his won. It amazes me that he got the push to world champion. He never should have went beyond WCW TV champion on my opinion

Goldust was shit, one of the worst gimmicks in WWF's history. Something that even he admitted to if i remember correctly.

How have we got to page 6 and not discussed the single best/worst storyline in wrestling history!

The Kane/HHH Katie Vic storyline!

Runner up: Heidenreich raping Michael Cole.

I heard he got beat up by Bautista.
I've heard nothing but the opposite. The two of them agreed to go into an empty dressing room & go for it. Apparently Batista sucker-punched Booker whilst he was still closing the door, and later on grabbed his dreads to try to knee him in the face. Still, Booker had him covered with ease.

Apparently Vince thought up this storyline after a dream he had! Highly disturbing.

I hate Michael Cole and always have, but even still, he didn’t deserve to be involved in that horror of a “storyline”.

you should, then you can go ahead and say "AHHHH NOW I'VE HEARD SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WITNESSED IT SAY WHAT HAPPENED" instead of linking me some fan written article by a guy called "The Wrestling Professor"
Bitch please, wrestlers accounts always differ. Most of the time they're just working the interviewers. I won't say too much about it since I haven't watched it, but more often than not wrestlers interviews contradict each other.

“Later on him and I actually confronted each other like men, the fight went down and ya know, I’m not gonna get into too much detail but I got fast hands man, I’m quick with my hands. I remember when I was a little kid, I was about 13 years old and I got beat up in my front yard, that was the last time I lost a fight. Needless to say, I put a good beating on the boy!” - Booker T