THE GOOD OLE WRASSLIN' THREAD

He returned to WWF in 1996 though. Famously no-sold HHH's pedigree (fuck yeah).
yea brainfart right there. I actually have that on tape, Bret Hart and HBKs iron man match and rick rude chasing around triple h in the back from what i remember. And who can forget the famous Huckster and NachoMan skit.

and yea, WCW just used him to try and prop Hogan back up. Made a huge deal out of his return, and the guy got beat up by the nWo in some cage match(cant remember if it was Fall Brawl or Halloween Havoc) and that was that, lol.

Last edited:
yea brainfart right there. I actually have that on tape, Bret Hart and HBKs iron man match and rick rude chasing around triple h in the back from what i remember. And who can forget the famous Huckster and NachoMan skit.

Oh yeah. Overlooked Wm that one. Plus it also featured this awesome match. Possibly the first ever "hardcore" match. Piper legit breaks his hand at 5.22

Sid was a beast!
And he got over in pretty much every compay he worked for. Sid always gets criticized for having a limited move set but as far as big men go, he was pretty much the total package. Legitimately threatening looking and he sold the hell out of the psycho gimmick. Amazingly brutal looking chokeslams and powerbombs.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
And he got over in pretty much every compay he worked for. Sid always gets criticized for having a limited move set but as far as big men go, he was pretty much the total package. Legitimately threatening looking and he sold the hell out of the psycho gimmick. Amazingly brutal looking chokeslams and powerbombs.
yea he was definitely the total package when it came to big guys. I think i might have a tape of the cage match where he beat Kevin Nash for the Big Gold belt(the most prestigious belt in the history of pro wrestling) using the crippler crossface.

Scott Norton's powerbombs were probably my favorite though. He would drive those mofos through the mat

Since this thread was started I've been trying to find my old ECW VHS tapes so I could find the Jerry Lynn match where he's wearing an Immolation shirt fighting another dude wearing a Dying Fetus shirt (I think) and I'm going out of my fucking mind lmao.

Reactions: Phylactery
more Mahoney pics ...
ballsmahoney3.jpg

Balls_Mahoney_-_Jonathan_Rechner_34.jpg

800px-Balls_Mahoney_at_Hardcore_Roadtrip_2013.0.0.jpg

Man im diggin' through my collection looking for my ECW cd but i cant find it :(
s-l400.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Balls Mahoney was the perpetrator of some of the stiffest and most brutal chair shots I've ever seen. Fucking disgusting.

Jerry Lynn in his prime was amazing and really underrated. Had some great matches in ECW with RVD.

The guitar shot that apparently fucked up Jake's neck & became the catalyst for Jake's prescription drug issues.

Booker T could have legitimately beaten the shit out of most of the WCW roster at that time.

Loved that guy, one of my favourite wrestlers ever.