the HAVE FUN thread

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I bet next I get drunk I'll lose all control over myself... :rolleyes: I'll sit in the dark corner shouting profanities in latin and listen to Lost Control... eh?

Hmmmmmmm, I have to think about someone in particular :rolleyes:

I tried out this bass a while back and quite liked it. I went to buy it from the shop the other day and it had gone. I rang the company to see if they had any left. The man says no, not for a couple of months. Then in a vain attempt to impress me he told me he was too busy making a custom bass for dave pybus from cradle of filth.
HAVE FUN! *kicks bass cab*:mad:

Originally posted by Jay
I tried out this bass a while back and quite liked it. I went to buy it from the shop the other day and it had gone. I rang the company to see if they had any left. The man says no, not for a couple of months. Then in a vain attempt to impress me he told me he was too busy making a custom bass for dave pybus from cradle of filth.
HAVE FUN! *kicks bass cab*:mad:

Surely it doesnt take that long to make a 1 stringed bass with 8 frets?

i got problems in the right arm's tendons which means that i can't play guitar or piano for a while. and me brother is playing the guitar right now. have fun bastard :mad:

Originally posted by moody
i got problems in the right arm's tendons which means that i can't play guitar or piano for a while. and me brother is playing the guitar right now. have fun bastard :mad:

Problems with your arm?! Well you HAD FUN as well! :lol: