The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is there a loss in precision? If -10 Celsius = 14 Farenheit and 0 Celsius = 32 Farenheit...wouldn't you agree that they're both equally precise? They just have different scales to describe the same reality.

If there was a loss in precision one of the two would be wrong sometimes...don't you think?
I don't want to make this a big argument but you are confusing accuracy and precision. Fahrenheit is more precise because there is a wider range of numbers to describe the same range of temperature (32-212 instead of 0-100). This means that the difference between 1 and 2 Celsius is larger than 1 and 2 Fahrenheit, so Fahrenheit can describe smaller changes in temperature more precisely. They are both equally accurate because they measure the temperature correctly.

I love that I just finished uploading my entire CD collection to my new MacBook Pro laptop. It took days to get all this music on and now I can sit back and enjoy.

I hate that the scrobbler from last.fm that I downloaded for iTunes isn't scrobbling.

I didn't know you were gone.
pwnt.

Susan: Make sure your firewall's letting iTunes access the internet. Try accessing the iTunes store to find out.

Then check scrobbler's settings page (where username and password are provided) and then check the 'Conn Status' column.

I hate being 20 because some of my sisters friends are starting to get hot and I try so hard not to look.

Apparently I don't really have a distinct American accent. When I went to Belfast, people thought I was a mix in between a Brit and an American, with no fine point in between. Weird, I suppose.

So, now that I'm moving to the UK for at least 3 years, I wonder what the hell my accent will sound like.

Status
Not open for further replies.