The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't be home right now. I should be in school. I should be graduating in ten days. But because I got sick and the fucking school didn't tell me that I wouldn't graduate until today when it's too late to do anything about it I'm not graduating on time. Who the fuck doesn't graduate on time?! A fucking retard. A person who doesn't care. I'm neither. And here I am. So apparently I am a retard. I'm SO fucking pissed. I just took a chair outside and beat it with a baseball bat. That was fun.

Only if you're on opening night in a play and someone in the play says Macbeth. Dumbass.

Excuse me but you are wrong. Dumbass.

edit: I will clarify, because I suppose the only reason you're being a pus bucket is because you're upset about not graduating. Anyway, it is not restricted to opening night and whoever told you that is a dip shit. It is bad luck to say it in the theater during the production or perfomance of a play. Run through, rehersal, tech rehersal, opening night, closing night... doesn't matter.

I am not normally superstitious, but I've actually had some experience with this one (and it was the second night of a show).

We dont have graduations, we just leave and get drunk. Graduations sound gay.

OH HEY DO YOU DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY THERE? YOU HADN'T POINTED THAT OUT IN A WHILE SO I WASN'T SURE.

Excuse me but you are wrong. Dumbass.

edit: I will clarify, because I suppose the only reason you're being a pus bucket is because you're upset about not graduating. Anyway, it is not restricted to opening night and whoever told you that is a dip shit. It is bad luck to say it in the theater during the production or perfomance of a play. Run through, rehersal, tech rehersal, opening night, closing night... doesn't matter.

I am not normally superstitious, but I've actually had some experience with this one (and it was the second night of a show).
And are you in a production right now? And does it matter who says it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.