The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then shut the fuck up dumbass.

Oh did someone change the myth or something? Holy shit, because I am not doing something RIGHT NOW, it means I don't know about theater? Right, buddy.

Look, I can appreciate you wanting to start shit becuase you're angry about flunking, but don't expect to take out your frustrations by making a feeble attempt to argue with me. You are incorrect. Get over it and find someone else to start shit with.

I shouldn't be home right now. I should be in school. I should be graduating in ten days. But because I got sick and the fucking school didn't tell me that I wouldn't graduate until today when it's too late to do anything about it I'm not graduating on time. Who the fuck doesn't graduate on time?! A fucking retard. A person who doesn't care. I'm neither. And here I am. So apparently I am a retard. I'm SO fucking pissed. I just took a chair outside and beat it with a baseball bat. That was fun.

So do you have to take the year over again or do you have to go to summer school?

Why get one when you already have one?
Hey wait.. are you a lesbian? o_O

Btw, I was talking about Dave.

Clarify better next time you stupid fuck.

I shouldn't be home right now. I should be in school. I should be graduating in ten days. But because I got sick and the fucking school didn't tell me that I wouldn't graduate until today when it's too late to do anything about it I'm not graduating on time. Who the fuck doesn't graduate on time?! A fucking retard. A person who doesn't care. I'm neither. And here I am. So apparently I am a retard. I'm SO fucking pissed. I just took a chair outside and beat it with a baseball bat. That was fun.

Ouch, that sucks! What's gonna happen now? And you're already accepted into college, so what's the huge problem? Just a minor delay, right?

Aye, school sucks.

But, yesterday was my last day.

So... Ireland tomorrow. Wooooomotherfuckinghoooooo.

You can actually petition the school as the burden of proof rests on them; although it is your job as a student to find out about your situation, if you were not able to get access to that information (no matter what your status) then the blame lies on the school.

Clarify better next time you stupid fuck.

Ouch, that sucks! What's gonna happen now? And you're already accepted into college, so what's the huge problem? Just a minor delay, right?

Other than the fact that I don't get to walk across the stage? Which would suck huge hairy major ass? Nothing, I'll just get a G.E.D. if all else fails.

As of right now the attendance counsel or whatever is gonna meet on Monday and I'll find out more then, but we're gonna call the superintendent tomorrow. The fact is yes, I should have found out more about my situation, but hindsight is 20:20 and foresight isn't, and it's the school's responsibility to tell me something when I can't graduate and can still DO something about it, I.E. Friday when I came back or when they fucking CALLED Monday or Thursday to tell me I was missing the A.P. test, which I don't give a fuck about.

Status
Not open for further replies.