The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had to have done something.

I hate that TNA impact is on instead of CSI: crime files.

You had to have done something.

I hate that TNA impact is on instead of CSI: crime files.

that's the thing, I didn't do anything. It may have well been either two things

1) my reputation on the Relapse board preceeded me

or

2) I like grindcore, and according to those assholes, grindcore isn't metal

I hate that I almost lost my job. Last night I was just really in a horrible mood and about one hour after closing ended up telling someone I was quitting and not coming in the next day and it was more of something in the heat of the moment. I show up and notice they put someone else on and they told me to go home. I had to call the owner and tell him I wanted my job back and he said I would be on next week.

:zombie:

last night I felt really bad and stupid

I was walking home last night thinking how stupid I acted.

Im a therapist.....

^I hate in America you refuse to use MSN. :lol:

lol, ya I rarely use anything in that nature. I have a myspace account and get on about every 3-4 weeks, sometimes less, for like 3 seconds to check my messages. People always asking me why I never chat/talk/respond/ect to them. I don't do it on purpose Im just more of an introverted person, I guess. Im still trying to find myself....whoa, getting off topic here.

ha

I hope you're kidding!

I have, or had, a high school senior friend who hasn't had a girlfriend since the 6th grade. Every other day I'd sit with him in lunch and I'd give him some general advice as to how to think about women, talk to women, and my general opinion on the subject. It's sad though. I'd give him all this good advice but he never really got up and did something productive with it. He would make excuses after excuses and by the time he knew it, too late. It was the last day of school and no closer to getting anyone than he was before I met him. In fact, I feel as if I learned more from him than he did from me. Where-ever he is now I wish him luck in life, and remember my friend, no matter what people say to you. No matter how hurtful or rude. We are all equal.

Yes I am a therapist, do you need anything?

^lol wizard I use to think you wer eone of the posters that hates me. I know one of them is Mort Divine, I think the other is Necrutal or whatever his name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.