The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when I do stupid shit. Yesterday at work was in a bad mood and accidentally slammed one of the doors open with my foot really hard while holding glasses and it came about one inch from slamming a waitress right in the face slamming off the wall. I actually apogolized about 10 minutes later because I remember pushing the door really really hard. One of the other waitresses looked at me with the weird smile/shock look. :lol:

I'm usually calm and just deal with crap. last night fuck

restaurants fucking blow

I hate that I am going to re-take my GED test and have to study. I hate math!

I basically passed everything when taking the GED when around 18 except for math and something else by like 10 points. The only reason I am doing this is because a hawt older female is putting pressure on me. I honestly don't know why. I drove her car today and was thinking this women is really hot.

I don't know if I am sane or have just lost it. She's single
Dude, she's right. You really should get your GED at least, if you don't want to put the time in to get your diploma. It's good that you got an incentive to do it now, with this hot chick that likes you.

I'm trying it once more. I mainly have problems with math and am going to really need to sit around with these algebra and geometry books. Math is like rocket science to me so wish me luck. I really don't want to be one of those persons that works at a restaurant from when they are young until they are 45 and are nuts. There is this one guy at my work who is 50 and has been there since 16 and they call him 'the pirate'. I swear to god the guy is literally a 'pirate' and is nuts.

The only reason I am doing this is because a hawt older female is putting pressure on me. I honestly don't know why. I drove her car today and was thinking this women is really hot.

I don't know if I am sane or have just lost it. She's single

So you need your G.E.D. to take her entrance exam?

I hate that I almost lost my job. Last night I was just really in a horrible mood and about one hour after closing ended up telling someone I was quitting and not coming in the next day and it was more of something in the heat of the moment. I show up and notice they put someone else on and they told me to go home. I had to call the owner and tell him I wanted my job back and he said I would be on next week.

:zombie:

last night I felt really bad and stupid

I was walking home last night thinking how stupid I acted.

Except that some of them are fat girls.
:lol: There's varying degrees of fat, some you'd never ever want to see, some that are just a little chubby around the middle and got big tits and a big ass, but the bad kind makes me:erk:, the good kind makes me :) , but I still prefer generally no visible fat though a little in the middle is tolerable and there's plenty of girls that have a little in the middle that would be characterized as thin or skinny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.