The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I am going to re-take my GED test and have to study. I hate math!

I basically passed everything when taking the GED when around 18 except for math and something else by like 10 points. The only reason I am doing this is because a hawt older female is putting pressure on me. I honestly don't know why. I drove her car today and was thinking this women is really hot.

I don't know if I am sane or have just lost it. She's single

Hmm, I hate that I don't have a lot of money in my bank account. Let's see if I can withdraw £10.

Well from what I understand you're not really even familiar with them from anything but a historical standpoint, so I would just suggest that you listen to their albums. It's certainly tongue-in-cheek and faux Satanic on one level, but the music itself is very sincere, regardless of subject matter (which in itself is not so jocular as is the general concept of the Satanic image in general). Have you heard the song At War With Satan? I don't think that a joke band could write something like that.

I hope you'll see them in a bit different light the next time you listen to them. :) I mean, obviously they're not the epitome of intellectual art, but they're not court jesters either.

After awile I realized Venom have musical substance. same with bathory.

both these bands just did not click with me for awile.

Oh they're definitely gimmicky, but that doesn't diminish the quality of their musical output.

I love that I have a job I can go into drunk and still pull it off!. I have to go in today at 5 and am going to be so loaded.

I take this back. I am going into work soon and am just about ready to crash. tonight is going to be fucked up.

I love that I just finished my history final paper on Copernicus, all the while listening to the Candlemass song named after him, and all the while listening to strictly Polish metal.

I fucking hate everything and am officially done. I just felt like saying this for who the fuck knows why. I have been trying so hard lately to put in some effort and get nothing. fuck it

fuck the world rly. what a fucking shithole

Status
Not open for further replies.