The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching christi paul on the news. I can't get over how hawt she is. I am always up to date on the news so it's just great.

I love watching the Irish and British news. The accents are great and the news is quirky.

I love that I have a job I can go into drunk and still pull it off!. I have to go in today at 5 and am going to be so loaded.

I'm not really familiar with their music, so I'm not really sure if I'm the one to do that. I will say that I was not really impressed, though, on any level. The performance was energetic enough, and they did play some classics I recognized, like Black Metal, Elisabeth Bathory and a couple of others, yet I found myself mostly bored and had to turn to beer for a more spiritual fulfillment. Especially when they played songs I assumed were newer, on account of their suckiness! Man, some were just so gut-wrenchingly bad... :erk:

Like I said, Venom is a pure novelty act, with little to offer anyone looking for more than some beer-swinging fun! Thankfully, I was not one of them last night...

I'm loving the weather in the UK. Rainy, cloudy, cool. I find it to be brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.