The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(slightly) fixed and QFT :kickass:

LOL greys plans on living on minimum wage for the rest of his life

he's somehow gonna get an apartment and pay for everything on about 800 - 900 dollars a month :zombie:

Get multiple jobs. I am going to be getting a day job at another spot so will be working morning and night jobs. A lot of people make minmium wage and have acouple jobs. I realize we live in modern society where we need money, but at the sametime I don't really care a whole lot about money. I just see it as paper with ink and don't really judge people on what is in their wallets. Lifestyle choice really is nothing but opinions. On the apartment thing you just get one with someone else. What you pay a month just depends on where you live. In the future I plan on touring with a band and not staying in one spot because what people generally see as lives is really boring to me. I'm not into the normal thing. The more people bug me how to live the more motive I will get to go against it. People are suppose to go to college and than have kids,etc... that's not going to be me.

So it's official I'm going back to being a custodian at Toyota for the next 10 weeks at least. I suppose it doesn't get much more metal than cleaning washrooms...*sigh*

Edit: Dave stop planning out your career salaries when you don't even know what field you will pursue let alone what job you will acquire in said field.
I like your av.:kickass:

I love that I'm getting drunk right now. I'm partially starting this early because there is a chick I'm supposed to call for the first time. But I hate that I'm still too much of a pussy to do it even now after a few drinks. I'm going out later, though, and hopefully it will be a fun night.

I love how I now have 3 a.a. degree's (albeit they'er not worth much of anything in the market).

I hate how they're not worth anything in the marktet :mad:

Being afraid gives you nothing. Treat this phonecall as a challenge, not as a problem. ;) It is worth a shot.

I love how I now have 3 a.a. degree's (albeit they'er not worth much of anything in the market).

I hate how they're not worth anything in the marktet :mad:

What does A.A. stand for? My first inclination of course is Alcoholics Anonymous so unless this is a clever case of sarcasm...

:lol:
It's basically an acronym for an associates degree. Although there are variations in the actual names (a.a., a.s., a.s.t., etc.), they're all basically the same damn thing.

Get multiple jobs. I am going to be getting a day job at another spot so will be working morning and night jobs. A lot of people make minmium wage and have acouple jobs. I realize we live in modern society where we need money, but at the sametime I don't really care a whole lot about money. I just see it as paper with ink and don't really judge people on what is in their wallets. Lifestyle choice really is nothing but opinions. On the apartment thing you just get one with someone else. What you pay a month just depends on where you live. In the future I plan on touring with a band and not staying in one spot because what people generally see as lives is really boring to me. I'm not into the normal thing. The more people bug me how to live the more motive I will get to go against it. People are suppose to go to college and than have kids,etc... that's not going to be me.
If you get a regular blue collar job, and your band becomes pretty big by extereme metal standards, you will easily have enough income to live comfortably. I suggest you try to get into working construction. You don't need a degree, and you can easily make more than $50k a year. Plus, working construction will get you in pretty good physical shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.